Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

Best looking armor (IYO)

• starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really want Refabricated as a motif, so I can use it in the outfit system. That stuff looks snazzy.
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm still leveling so I haven't seen all of the armor that is out there, yet, but I am rather enamored with the Hide of the Werewolf set at the moment. (I like hanging out in Glenumbra for lots of reasons.)

I have yet to complete the set on my main (still hunting for the shoulders, gloves, and belt), but I think what I have in those slots at the moment work pretty well as part of the overall look.

I do have the werewolf hide jack, guards, and boots (and helmet, but it's hidden), though.
    And I'm wearing Wolfpelt Mantle cops, a Hundings Rage belt (needed a 30s-level belt with Training trait, and that's what I was able to find in the guild stores), and just plain stamina bracers.

I don't like to obscure my barbaric windblown hair overly much, so I have the werewolf hide helmet hidden by the Werewolf Hunter hat, and I hate the original coloring of the set, so I have it dyed with Lycanthropy Gray and Noxiphilic Black.

lOYuzeS.png
    Edited by bearbelly on November 9, 2018 12:02PM
  • TheKingofSass
    TheKingofSass
    ✭✭✭✭
    It is rarely I like a motif style in a complete set, but I gotta hand it to the dremora & divine pros, those two are the only ones I have styled fully on my main, cause they're dope af.
    "Remember, darkness does not always equate to evil, just as light does not always bring good."

Nifereti
    500 CP+┇Altmer┇Vampire Magblade┇AD
    Alyäia Morningstar
    500 CP+┇Altmer┇Vampire Magplar┇AD
    Poison Avy
    500 CP+┇Bosmer┇Werewolf Stamden┇EP
    Tronto Ebur
    500 CP+┇Imperial┇Frosted Tankden┇EP
    Azaerani
    500 CP+┇Dunmer┇Dovah Kendov MagKnight┇DC
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    my favorites are imperial heavy and assassin's league light. I like imperial culture stuff and the subtle details on the assassin's league stuff make that style perfect for my DB assassin. They both dye really well and aren't overdone
    I also really like both of the new argonian styles
    Edited by emilyhyoyeon on November 9, 2018 2:27PM
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather
    Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian ghostminder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher

BLACK HAIR FOR ALTMER PLEASE (hair color cosmetic pack)
  • ProfessorKittyhawk
    ProfessorKittyhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a sucker for Worm Cult. Frostcaster is pretty too.
  • jypcy
    jypcy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EQBallzz wrote: »
    EQBallzz wrote: »
    Just found out that the Necromancer set I posted in the OP is no longer dropping in the game? It was replaced with a withered hand set at the time of Tamriel One? :(

Why did they do that? It looks so bad in comparison. Bleh.

Since this set doesn't drop anymore but I do have a set on my sorc..is there a way to use the outfit or transmute system to get the look of the set on another character?

There’s the worm cult style that I believe you noted earlier, which isn’t the exact same but is meant to be an updated version of it. There’s also the worm cult set from the Vaults of Madness dungeon that still has the old style, I believe.
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really like an armor with sharp textures and that allowing good dyes, like a mix of shiny dark green (venom) and blue, here on the orcish fella (rags, dremora, skin and skull face) :). No eso+ unfortunately, to dye the face mask to a bit darker colour.

yDuEO33.jpg

I also like the Sapiarch armor, here on my frost battlemage. Really a good job on this armor.

QPooBNr.jpg
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I love the worm cult motif!

Hvy*
    Edited by Odovacar on November 9, 2018 3:00PM
  • mr_wazzabi
    mr_wazzabi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For females, Fang Lair/Worm chest ;)
    Bosmer Stamina NB
    Altmer Magicka TEMP
    Dunmer DK both stam/mag (depends what I feel like)
    Altmer Magicka NB
    Breton Magicka Sorc
    Redguard Stam Sorc
    Max CP