The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Playing against Premades all the time as a solo player and its frustrating? Here is the Solution.

• Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jcm2606 wrote: »
    If that is the case, I honestly think removing MMR is a fair move. While removing MMR will make the experience (arguably) worse for a majority of the queue, it will vastly improve the experience for the rest. I think that is a price worth paying, for actually playable BGs.

I just had 6 BG in a row tonight, with a full premade at high MMR, and we never waited more than 5-7min between each match.

If it can stay like that i'll be happy.

Spending one in three matches stomping new players would get really boring for everyone involved.

MMR shouldn't be removed, it should be continually improved/tuned, and only when a new step in accuracy is achieved should the matchmaking aggressiveness be increased to shorter queue time.
    Aznox
    PC EU
    Khajiit Orc Bosmer Stamina Sorcerer and Werewolf Stage 3 Vampire
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Theorycrafting enthusiast
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club
  • jediodyn_ESO
    jediodyn_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Most of the premades in BGs wouldn’t bother to group if they actually had fair fights against other premades.

Author’s point is what? That players would rather pug against premades than wait longer but have a much higher chance at an actually fun/competitive match? In what game ever did the community call out for that?

C’mon devs. You know fixing this is the right thing to do.

Edited by jediodyn_ESO on November 11, 2018 2:55AM
  • K3ntaaa
    K3ntaaa
    ✭✭
    Most of the premades in BGs wouldn’t bother to group if they actually had fair fights against other premades.

Author’s point is what? That players would rather pug against premades than wait longer but have a much higher chance at an actually fun/competitive match? In what game ever did the community call out for that?

C’mon devs. You know fixing this is the right thing to do.

My point is that you will have better chances at fighting premades if solo players play more in a group.
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is literally not my problem.
    Only there for ap and if lucky transmute.
    2nd place is the aim.
  • Volckodav
    Volckodav
    ✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    Best way round it. Setup a team yourself. Fire with fire.

But I do agree if they setup a premade league, points, prizes, competitive etc teams would hang there.

I've tried that with friends....and how boy!!! I think we spend around +1h waiting for nothing, while in solo you wait less than 5min.
    Haven't got the timepay to wait so long (especially you are lock on the char you want to bring to BG while waiting so crafting quest are quickly done, harvest surveys too...)