The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC/NA/PST] [EP] LF a nice guild who is laid back, chill & likes to have fun.

CombatMedicMercy
Hi, Everyone!

I am currently looking for a guild that is very welcoming to the shy folk like me. I mostly play solo, but i do enjoy helping players out where I can, and love chatting with people. So a little about me:

I am 24 year old female. I main a Breton Magplar Healer CP280+. I have played MMO's since 2004, with my first being OG Runescape back in the day, lol. I don't play WoW. i tried it when it was first released, and didn't like the art style or combat, so i haven't played it since. I've been a fan of TES series for awhile as well, with Morrowind being my first. I started playing this game when it released back in 2014. I stopped playing due to the same reasons most people did, and then picked it back up in 2016 on PS4. There, I mained a Nord StamDK & made it my home for about a year. Then when i finally had enough money to build myself a decent gaming PC at the end of 2017, i re-downloaded it and have been on PC since. I work a full time job, and i really do try to be on as much as possible. I mostly play early evenings, 7pm to 10pm on weekdays and a good chunk of the weekend i'm on. Sometimes though, life can be a pain, and i am unable to for a week or so at max.

I should mention too, that i have a bit of social anxiety. Don't get me wrong, I love talking to people via chat, but when it comes to running dungeons with randoms, I get a bit nervous. I also have not done any trials and i've only barely dipped into PvP. I have ran dungeons a lot though when i played a tank on PS4, so I do know most of them, except for a few that came out with recent DLCs. I feel like i haven't done a lot of end game content though due to not having a group to play with. I am always eager to learn, though!

I also really like helping new players when I can, even with simple stuff. The game isn't a race so taking my time or helping players level is totally fine by me. I also love exploring zones and doing quests.

I'm pretty nerdy and love talking about all sorts of things, even if its not ESO related, lol. I hang out in Stonefalls a lot, due to the aesthetic and people there are generally pretty nice.

I have all the expansions, ESO+ and i'm sure like most people, have the Grand Psijic Villa. :)

Also kind related, but not related. I get asked about it a lot so to clear things up: My main's name is Combat Medic Mercy. YES, she is named after Mercy on the game Overwatch. I played there for awhile mained her 300+hours. The game went to ***, and i wasn't having fun anymore so I stopped playing. I love the character though and I always will. No, i am not a Blizz fan. never have been!

Thank you! I hope i can soon find a forever home!

@littlemissnyu
~I'm not a miracle worker...Well, not always. ~
PC/NA:
Rhaelys Stormborn - Breton Magplar Healer EP spicy heals CP500+
~You should really get that looked at...~

[Toe Beanz] PC/NA OFFICER /CO-OWNER
@MissNyu
  • Savina
    Savina
    ✭✭✭
    Vanquish might be what you are looking for. You can check out our website and fill out an application.

Here is our recruitment thread if you'd like to read about us on these forums.

All alliances are welcome however our guild PvP events are held within DC.

Hope you find what you are looking for,

Savina
    Edited by Savina on October 31, 2018 10:30PM