The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Event Ticket recomendation.

• Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fgoron2000 wrote: »
    Everyone keeps talking about the 20 hour cooldown for the event tickets, and that is correct, but what few mentioned, or forgot, or maybe even didn't understand, was that each of the dremora plunder skull types were also on their own respective 20 hour cooldowns as well, so that there were 8 distinct 20 hour cooldowns all running independently of each other.

The way to get a ticket was to kill a particular type of boss after its specific dremora skull cooldown ended AND the ticket's 20 hour cooldown was also ended. So because of this, it was very easy to miss a ticket because one was in cooldown but the other wasn't. At the beginning it was kinda annoying and a bit painful to try to track all of these. There were two different pc addons that helped to monitor the cooldowns, but they had to juggle a few things initially as well, before they got updates that were working as intended and as needed.

ps: it doesn't hurt to be retired and willing to keep setting the alarm clock on a 20 hour cycle...

So for an example if I get a plunder skull and ticket at yesterday at 8:30pm and then get another plunder skull say at 9:30pm I will not get a ticket at 4:30pm today because the plunder skull didn't reset because it would be only 19 hours then. Sadly I can't remember all this when I get more than one plunder skull. It's almost like we can't keep playing regularly because of being afraid of getting another plunder skull when not expecting to and then the timer needs to be rest again and doesn't match with the ticket timer. Very frustrating and as I said, I gave up on trying to get tickets now.

Thank you so much for confirming what I thought was happening.
    Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"