The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Not receiving event tickets

Faile
Faile
✭✭
I logged in yesterday to do a geyser and get an event ticket, but didn't receive either a dremora plunder skull or a ticket. I checked the forums, found the other thread, and assumed I just forgot to loot the boss of the geyser.

I logged in today to do the same thing. I space my logins roughly 24hrs apart - I log in to get the daily login reward around 5pm every day. So I did the geyser, made sure to loot the boss, and only got a regular plunder skull and no event ticket. Oh well, I headed off to Vvardenfell to do some stuff. I did get a dremora plunder skull from killing a boss in a dungeon, but I did not get an event ticket. As I understand it, the two are supposed to be received together. I'm really confused at this point and not sure why I didn't get an event ticket this time. Any help?

I've already purchased my first feather, but I've been told you're supposed to continue receiving tickets so long as you're participating in events.
  • merevie
    merevie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have EU and NA accounts. I carefully have killed multiple bosses each day on both. The EU account still only has 9 tickets. I did a solo delve boss and a several dolmens and cannot get one today at all. Skulls yes -ticket no. The NA account has 11. The event finishes very soon and this is stressful.

Tbh the whole daily grind is a reason I quit my previous game. I don't want to be forced into that pattern again on Eso.
    Edited by merevie on October 30, 2018 6:43PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The help article linked below can help explain why you may be missing event tickets from the Witches Festival event.

Why am I missing an Event Ticket from killing a Witches Festival boss?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post