Maintenance for the week of May 17:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The Blackwood Chapter and Update 30 are now available for testing on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts/

Cloak and sieges dots, bug?

Mayrael
Mayrael
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Is it just me or cloak is being broken by siege dots? Initial hit always was braking the cloak, but now it is broken by dot damage of sieges to.
I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

Mael Nightshadow - that's all you need to know.
  • Flame_of_Hades
    Flame_of_Hades
    ✭✭✭
    Mayrael wrote: »
    Is it just me or cloak is being broken by siege dots? Initial hit always was braking the cloak, but now it is broken by dot damage of sieges to.

good, it was stupid funny to play NB have siege be a non-factor. i abused it, and ill be the first to admit its broken
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭

good, it was stupid funny to play NB have siege be a non-factor. i abused it, and ill be the first to admit its broken

Most sieges do not deal dots anymore, but place an aoe dot on the ground. Therefore they surely get you out of cloak, since aoes deal every second damage, that reveals you.
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Checkmath wrote: »

Most sieges do not deal dots anymore, but place an aoe dot on the ground. Therefore they surely get you out of cloak, since aoes deal every second damage, that reveals you.

I'm talking about fire ballistas, coldfire ballistas and trebuchets, not about catapults.
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

Mael Nightshadow - that's all you need to know.
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Checkmath on October 26, 2018 10:11AM
  • WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    coldfire deals insane dot
    Back from my last hiatus. 2021 a new start.