The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Cloak and sieges dots, bug?

Mayrael
Mayrael
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Is it just me or cloak is being broken by siege dots? Initial hit always was braking the cloak, but now it is broken by dot damage of sieges to.
Say no to Toxic Casuals!
I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Flame_of_Hades
    Flame_of_Hades
    ✭✭✭
    Mayrael wrote: »
    Is it just me or cloak is being broken by siege dots? Initial hit always was braking the cloak, but now it is broken by dot damage of sieges to.

good, it was stupid funny to play NB have siege be a non-factor. i abused it, and ill be the first to admit its broken
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭

good, it was stupid funny to play NB have siege be a non-factor. i abused it, and ill be the first to admit its broken

Most sieges do not deal dots anymore, but place an aoe dot on the ground. Therefore they surely get you out of cloak, since aoes deal every second damage, that reveals you.
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Checkmath wrote: »

Most sieges do not deal dots anymore, but place an aoe dot on the ground. Therefore they surely get you out of cloak, since aoes deal every second damage, that reveals you.

I'm talking about fire ballistas, coldfire ballistas and trebuchets, not about catapults.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Checkmath on October 26, 2018 10:11AM
  • WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    coldfire deals insane dot
    Back from my last hiatus. 2021 a new start.