The Blackwood Chapter and Update 30 are now available for testing on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts/

Pvp is unplayable in this game [PC-EU]

Haliaran
Haliaran
Soul Shriven
As a Solo / Smallscale player it's almost impossible to enjoy pvp in this game anymore.
Vivec is lagging like never before, Shor is completly dead and in Sotha Sil are the factions so unbalanced have fun 1v20 on a ressource.
Thanks to the Murkmire patch you also now get almost one shotted with 4.5k health recovery from Dual wield oblivion enchants in Battlegrounds.

Thanks Zenimax
Edited by Haliaran on January 21, 2020 7:49AM
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice!
    perhaps I should return to BG with my bleed DW build^^
    Fear not, for I am watchful. You have been chosen.
    Azura, the Daedric Prince of Moonshadow, Mother of the Rose, and Queen of the Night Sky


    Hail to Sithis, blood's drop on blade's edge.
    Before you, nothing. Behind you, the Void.
    Catalyst, agitator, many-fanged maw.
    Whisper your need to the Scales.
    — Inscription found on an Argonian blade
  • Mojomonkeyman
    Mojomonkeyman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haliaran wrote: »
    As a Solo / Smallscale player it's almost impossible to enjoy pvp in this game anymore.
    Vivec is lagging like never before, Shor is completly dead and in Sotha Sil are the factions so unbalanced have fun 1v20 on a ressource.
    Thanks to the Murkmire patch you also now get almost one shotted with 4.5k health recovery from Dual wield oblivion enchants in Battlegrounds.

    tU6qpRg.jpg

    Thanks Zenimax

    Funny how it is always the same people are aware and exploiting the latest broken things in the game

    That's what I thought.
    Koma Grey, Chocolate Thunder, Little Mojo, Dagoth Mojo & Mojomancy
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Haliaran wrote: »
    As a Solo / Smallscale player it's almost impossible to enjoy pvp in this game anymore.
    Vivec is lagging like never before, Shor is completly dead and in Sotha Sil are the factions so unbalanced have fun 1v20 on a ressource.
    Thanks to the Murkmire patch you also now get almost one shotted with 4.5k health recovery from Dual wield oblivion enchants in Battlegrounds.

    tU6qpRg.jpg

    Thanks Zenimax

    Funny how it is always the same people are aware and exploiting the latest broken things in the game

    They're not abusing anything! They're just being "competitive," right? :D
    Edited by Kadoin on October 25, 2018 12:01PM
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    12k damage from ENCHANTS????WTF Zeni :confounded:
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    12k damage from ENCHANTS????WTF Zeni :confounded:

    Let's be honest it was 6 ticks so that fight lasted for quite a while.
  • Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we make the style pages BOE so us magsorcs dont have to go thru misery and hell just to get them?
  • evoniee
    evoniee
    ✭✭✭✭
    i already quit playing this game after 1 day pvp in this patch and believe that this game already ruined.
  • Creationofgod
    Creationofgod
    ✭✭✭
    ill pass on pvp for now ! il just do my dungeon and play an other game till this passes
    PC eu. Main : Magplar cp 320
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I´m more curious where the heck that first hint comes from.
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    I´m more curious where the heck that first hint comes from.

    I'd guess Photoshop. :)
    Main characters:
    Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 41 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)
    Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)

    Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial Necromancer
    Fearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)
    Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)
    Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDK
    Valirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBlade
    Turuna - AD Altmer magBlade
    Kheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDK
    Kibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - Stormproof
    Yavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWarden
    Azog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWarden
    Vidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDK
    Marquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - Stormproof
    Rawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWarden
    Tu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar

    All chars 50 @ CP 1100+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • kaithuzar
    kaithuzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Member of:
    Fantasia - osh kosh b-josh
    Just Chill - Crown's house
    GoldCloaks - Durruthy test server penga
    Small Meme Guild - Mano's house

    Former member of:
    Legend - Siffer fan boy club
    TKO (tamriel knight's order) - free bks
    Deviance - Leonard's senche tiger
    Purple - hamNchz is my hero
    Eight Divines - myrlifax stop playing final fantasy
    WKB (we kill bosses) - turd where you go?
    Arcance Council - Klytz Kommander
    World Boss - Mike & Chewy gone EP
    M12 (majestic twelve) - cult of the loli zerg
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haliaran wrote: »
    As a Solo / Smallscale player it's almost impossible to enjoy pvp in this game anymore.
    Vivec is lagging like never before, Shor is completly dead and in Sotha Sil are the factions so unbalanced have fun 1v20 on a ressource.
    Thanks to the Murkmire patch you also now get almost one shotted with 4.5k health recovery from Dual wield oblivion enchants in Battlegrounds.

    tU6qpRg.jpg

    Thanks Zenimax

    Funny how it is always the same people are aware and exploiting the latest broken things in the game

    That's what I thought.

    You know i actually like it from the pov of using destructive reach - which is just a generally pretty meh skill and the weak dot component actually proccing enchantments gives it some purpose.
    Or having a destro staff on backbar - god forbid using an ice staff for added utility? It´s fun from a magica perspective imo.

    But then i look at the multiple (partly very strong) dots stamina has access to in combination with dw and just think - eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhh. Nah please trash this.

    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

    Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

  • Xeniph
    Xeniph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This fight lasted 1 minute and 38 seconds which is a very long time in any BG without being interrupted.

    You also seem to not mention your killing streak of 3, before dying. 3 to 1 is not a terrible KD:R.

    I wouldn't call this unplayable at all.

    However with that said, the game is balanced around CP so everything is going to seem unbalanced in BG's and no-cp atm.


    All in all I see nothing wrong here.
    Stamina/ Magicka

    Phenîx- NB / Phenix- NB
    Xineph- DK / Xéniph- DK
    Phénix- Sorc/ Xeniph- Sorc
    Phinex -Temp/ Phènix- Templar
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    I´m more curious where the heck that first hint comes from.

    The AP Meter addon
    PC NA
    Breton Magicka Sorcerer, Breton Magicka Templar, Dunmer Magicka DK, Bosmer Stamina NB, Nord Stamina Warden, Redguard Stamina Necro
    Dunmer Magicka DK, Argonian Magicka Templar, Altmer Magicka NB, Breton Magicka Sorcerer, Orc Stamina Warden
    Dunmer Magicka DK, Argonian Magicka Templar, Altmer Magicka Sorcerer
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This patch is a clear proof that zenimax doesn't want solo/small scale players anymore in their game. I am seriously concerned for the future of PvP community. Battlegrounds are still fun but even in there the enchant changes , all the unmitigateable damage, bleeds, oblivion damage etc.. lack of mobility.. Its really sucking the fun out of the game.

    And before any of you pugs come at me with ''l2p'' or ''adapt'' copy pastas, I already did, rocking infused dual wield, cause apparently nothing else is allowed other than infused dw , or a bow snipe build.
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on October 25, 2018 10:22PM
  • Nemeliom
    Nemeliom
    ✭✭✭✭
    True. I dislike this bleed meta. It's horrible, but the only way to make it to Zenimax ears is to copy it and make more qq threads about it. When they see the results they will end up making some changes. Same as sload did.
    Baradur Morker - Level 50 Bosmer Nightblade
    Le-Duck - Level 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight
    Boom-Stormer - Level 50 High Elf Sorcerer
    Nemeliom the Great - Level 50 Redguard Warden
    Crazy Little Maggie - Level 50 High Elf Templar
  • Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xeniph wrote: »
    This fight lasted 1 minute and 38 seconds which is a very long time in any BG without being interrupted.

    You also seem to not mention your killing streak of 3, before dying. 3 to 1 is not a terrible KD:R.

    I wouldn't call this unplayable at all.

    However with that said, the game is balanced around CP so everything is going to seem unbalanced in BG's and no-cp atm.


    All in all I see nothing wrong here.

    You don’t see something wrong with getting 20k+ damage plus debuffs just from enchants because you applied a dot? Also I don’t see what his kill streak has anything to do with except with the fact that it was stopped only because he went against such a broken mechanic
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nemeliom wrote: »
    True. I dislike this bleed meta. It's horrible, but the only way to make it to Zenimax ears is to copy it and make more qq threads about it. When they see the results they will end up making some changes. Same as sload did.

    Zenimax just shot their own foot with this patch. With serious competition coming, I don't think PvP will have a playerbase soon. Everyone around me is talking about quitting and honestly I'm literally waiting for other games.
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on October 26, 2018 1:31AM
  • Xeniph
    Xeniph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mihael wrote: »
    Xeniph wrote: »
    This fight lasted 1 minute and 38 seconds which is a very long time in any BG without being interrupted.

    You also seem to not mention your killing streak of 3, before dying. 3 to 1 is not a terrible KD:R.

    I wouldn't call this unplayable at all.

    However with that said, the game is balanced around CP so everything is going to seem unbalanced in BG's and no-cp atm.


    All in all I see nothing wrong here.

    You don’t see something wrong with getting 20k+ damage plus debuffs just from enchants because you applied a dot? Also I don’t see what his kill streak has anything to do with except with the fact that it was stopped only because he went against such a broken mechanic

    How do you know what abilities procced the enchants? He has no heavy, light and only ambush on his recap. And no, if you look at the screen, his dps out was only slightly lower. So he put up a decent fight.

    The screenshot of the recap is not a good representation of the fight. It's just the damage it chose to report.

    As for what his kill count has to do with it. He is claiming pvp is "unplayable" which clearly it's not if he's getting kills and being productive.
    Stamina/ Magicka

    Phenîx- NB / Phenix- NB
    Xineph- DK / Xéniph- DK
    Phénix- Sorc/ Xeniph- Sorc
    Phinex -Temp/ Phènix- Templar
  • WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you know everyone could have rolled stamplar master dw infused torug potl bleed jabs. proccing all enchantments, get rid of debuffs on character and perhaps dbos by taking terran advantage,

    get AP from "bad" players, be competitive, sleep on the same bed at night,

    right?
    Back from my last hiatus. 2021 a new start.
  • raistin87
    raistin87
    ✭✭✭
    Looking back at my pvp experience last night, it seems everyone already has. (that or a stam nb)
  • Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xeniph wrote: »
    Mihael wrote: »
    Xeniph wrote: »
    This fight lasted 1 minute and 38 seconds which is a very long time in any BG without being interrupted.

    You also seem to not mention your killing streak of 3, before dying. 3 to 1 is not a terrible KD:R.

    I wouldn't call this unplayable at all.

    However with that said, the game is balanced around CP so everything is going to seem unbalanced in BG's and no-cp atm.


    All in all I see nothing wrong here.

    You don’t see something wrong with getting 20k+ damage plus debuffs just from enchants because you applied a dot? Also I don’t see what his kill streak has anything to do with except with the fact that it was stopped only because he went against such a broken mechanic

    How do you know what abilities procced the enchants? He has no heavy, light and only ambush on his recap. And no, if you look at the screen, his dps out was only slightly lower. So he put up a decent fight.

    The screenshot of the recap is not a good representation of the fight. It's just the damage it chose to report.

    As for what his kill count has to do with it. He is claiming pvp is "unplayable" which clearly it's not if he's getting kills and being productive.

    I know what skills he used because he is using double dw so he probs has blood craze on back bar and is using light attacks/blade cloak or even steel tornado to proc his front bar enchants.


    I don’t think you understand the problem here. People are getting high amounts of damage at no extra cost because they don’t have to do anything extra to proc them in cool down this is the problem because it’s really hard to survive against and as more people catch on pvp will become unplayable unless you want to die to dumb stuff like this

    I really dont see your point in defending this
    Edited by Mihael on October 26, 2018 4:20PM
  • Xeniph
    Xeniph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mihael wrote: »
    Xeniph wrote: »
    Mihael wrote: »
    Xeniph wrote: »
    This fight lasted 1 minute and 38 seconds which is a very long time in any BG without being interrupted.

    You also seem to not mention your killing streak of 3, before dying. 3 to 1 is not a terrible KD:R.

    I wouldn't call this unplayable at all.

    However with that said, the game is balanced around CP so everything is going to seem unbalanced in BG's and no-cp atm.


    All in all I see nothing wrong here.

    You don’t see something wrong with getting 20k+ damage plus debuffs just from enchants because you applied a dot? Also I don’t see what his kill streak has anything to do with except with the fact that it was stopped only because he went against such a broken mechanic

    How do you know what abilities procced the enchants? He has no heavy, light and only ambush on his recap. And no, if you look at the screen, his dps out was only slightly lower. So he put up a decent fight.

    The screenshot of the recap is not a good representation of the fight. It's just the damage it chose to report.

    As for what his kill count has to do with it. He is claiming pvp is "unplayable" which clearly it's not if he's getting kills and being productive.

    I know what skills he used because he is using double dw so he probs has blood craze on back bar and is using light attacks/blade cloak or even steel tornado to proc his front bar enchants.


    I don’t think you understand the problem here. People are getting high amounts of damage at no extra cost because they don’t have to do anything extra to proc them in cool down this is the problem because it’s really hard to survive against and as more people catch on pvp will become unplayable unless you want to die to dumb stuff like this

    I really dont see your point in defending this

    Nope I get what people are complaining about. I just disagree with them as to it being a problem. Or at least I don't seem to be having a tougher time than before Murkmire.
    Stamina/ Magicka

    Phenîx- NB / Phenix- NB
    Xineph- DK / Xéniph- DK
    Phénix- Sorc/ Xeniph- Sorc
    Phinex -Temp/ Phènix- Templar
  • mook-eb16_ESO
    mook-eb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    just vote with your feet people
Sign In or Register to comment.