The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Daily quest "Tools of slaughter" (Murkmire)

Justosay
Justosay
✭✭
Anyone knows how to get quest's thing in area with final boss? And how to move on the another side of the cleft (those strange plants with green plates don't react on any action)?
  • Aarlur
    Aarlur
    ✭✭✭
    I cant find the chalice, but the for the plants you need the fire stone memento. You can get it by completing the dead water tribe quest.
  • Krawchi
    Krawchi
    ✭✭✭
    Cant find it too , i guess its buged.
  • jmccormick
    jmccormick
    ✭✭✭
    same....:/
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Killed the boss about 6 times, reloaded, left came back, not dropping from boss and not in the circled area on map.,..
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • PhaeroX
    PhaeroX
    ✭✭
    @Phaero_X --- PC/NA/AD -- Carpe Diem
  • jwjackson5674
    jwjackson5674
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I can't find it either
  • TheCyberDruid
    TheCyberDruid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, same here.
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Here's a video of the issue.

https://youtu.be/XZ_hI_RgmTI

I've also run around and looked elsewhere but doubt anyone wants to watch an hour of looking for something that doesn't exist.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
  • Aeqior
    Aeqior
    Soul Shriven
    Still bugged after today's maintenance.
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I am not sure if it's fixed, but...

I got the first artifact, then skipped the second and went straight for the boss, the chalice is exactly where it's supposed to be back towards the pool on the right. After getting that I went back for the second artifact and was able to complete the quest.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah so it's not just me...
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Drayza
    Drayza
    ✭✭✭
    Same, I am stuck on 2/3 and the last artifact is not where it is supposed to be :(.
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Runs wrote: »

I got the first artifact, then skipped the second and went straight for the boss, the chalice is exactly where it's supposed to be back towards the pool on the right. After getting that I went back for the second artifact and was able to complete the quest.

I wanted to confirm this method worked :) even reloading ui didn’t make the boss one spawn, but abandoning the quest, getting it again, grabbing first, skipping second, then going to boss room made it spawn, and the second one was available to complete it. Fix this already :|
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    can confirm the way to do it is 1/3/2 else it gets bugged
  • vgabor
    vgabor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    same for me with the void fragments tablet

apparently ZOS aware of the issue: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/43758/
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Edited by Runs on October 28, 2018 12:45AM
  • ZoM_Head
    ZoM_Head
    ✭✭✭✭
    Runs wrote: »

I wanted to confirm this method worked :) even reloading ui didn’t make the boss one spawn, but abandoning the quest, getting it again, grabbing first, skipping second, then going to boss room made it spawn, and the second one was available to complete it. Fix this already :|

Same here, picked up 1st, skipped second, picked third then back to second.

Works fine.
    mDKs still need a lot of love!
  • Rumilia
    Rumilia
    Soul Shriven
    Glad to know there is a workaround, but this needs to be fixed... I guess for now I will abandon the quest.
  • Dacalana
    Dacalana
    ✭✭✭
    Still not fixed. =/
  • abelsgmx
    abelsgmx
    ✭✭✭
    Same issue here, have not been fixed yet. Thanks ZoS for realease untested content
  • Cavedog
    Cavedog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...yep, still broken. I'll try dropping the quest....and hope I don't get it again until they fix this.

Jesus ZOS, the bugs with Murkmire are so numerous that I have to get on the bandwagon and respectfully request that any further updates to the game be delayed release rather than rushed out with bugs in the future. This is REALLY bad. Better to be late than this buggy with your releases.

....so, rant over, if you get the third piece second, it's by the right pool in the last room, then go back and get the second piece, you can complete the quest doing that way.
    Edited by Cavedog on November 3, 2018 10:50AM
  • Rimasaurus
    Rimasaurus
    ✭✭
    I can confirm that this is still the case on PS4 EU server.
  • Katastrophia
    Katastrophia
    ✭✭
    I’m having the same issue and that’s not the only quest I couldn’t finish without sharing it with another player while grouped together. There seems to be several glitches like that in murkmire. One of the caverns quest in the main story line shows keep going in circles. It shows to go through the same doors, the door you need to go through isn’t marked at all
  • Tan9oSuccka
    Tan9oSuccka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is still not fixed. :(
    Of course I like steak. I'm a Nord, aren't I?
    -Berj Stoneheart
  • Queenmab
    Queenmab
    ✭✭
    Yeah I had to drop this just now because of this bug. If I get it again I’m glad someone found a workaround, but this shouldn’t have made it to production without being fixed first. Hopefully the maintenance scheduled on the 13th will fix it.
  • FilteredRiddle
    FilteredRiddle
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still not fixed.
    Xbox One NA
    The Sentinels of Padomay
    Obsidian Guard (Social with PvX Events)

Gamers always believe that an epic win is possible and that it's always worth trying, and trying now. Gamers don't sit around.
    - Jane McGonigal
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good job Zos. A tedious quest, and bugged to boot.
  • zanthras
    zanthras
    Soul Shriven
    Still bugged. 2 of us on ps4 just had the same problem. Don't know about other person, but doing it 1 3 2 works. Note that 3 does not vanish when you do it this way.
    Edited by zanthras on November 14, 2018 11:14AM
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    zanthras wrote: »
    Still bugged. 2 of us on ps4 just had the same problem. Don't know about other person, but doing it 1 3 2 works. Note that 3 does not vanish when you do it this way.

2 3 1 also seems to work, or did last night. The chalice though has also been moved from the back right corner to the front left corner in the boss area. So seems like they tried something, personally I'm not going to be doing them in order any time soon to find out if it actually gets fixed.
  • GChaseXmas
    GChaseXmas
    ✭✭✭
    Quest is still bugged. I logged in and out multiple times, reset game and killed the boss several times and walked in and out of the delve.