The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

So almost all classes getting buffs, only magsorc getting nerfed, but people are calling it nerfmire

• Bigevilpeter
    Bigevilpeter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vahrokh wrote: »
    Haashhtaag wrote: »
    When people make a thread like this and truly have no idea about the game.

I have been playing this game since 2015; got 10 characters maxed out and endgame and have finished most content in this game, im pretty sure I know quite a lot about this game

Not really, If you did you wouldn't post such troll threads. I feel bad for all the players that got their classes hammered. An if you were doing true endgame content you would of had a magblade and a sorcy running around everyday. :*

Also, how is it smart being happy that they the nerfed classes that are there for you as well? Smh

Because I don't want to be forced to play only my Mageblade and Magsorc in endgame PvE, also what people arent noticing is the change in evasion buff, so if the healer uses gossamer all the party gets 25% aoe damage reduction even magicka characters which I think is OP.

I don't want to be forced to play templar or nightblade instead. I want to play my sorc.

You can still play your Sorc, omg sorc players are so whiny, they had the easiest life since launch and never saw the bad days DKs and Templars or wardens saw.

Now they just need to adapt Jeez
  • firedrgn
    firedrgn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some one needs to check ops pockets for zos dollars.
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka DPS shields were effectively cut in half. And for Stamina DPS, Ravager and Selene will no longer proc from Relequen, which means much lower uptime. Those 2 things alone affect all end game PVE builds significantly.

Nightblades lost a lot of off healing. Warden bear was nerfed hard. Sorcs lost their 3rd bar. MagDK got a cost increase on whip. Nobody really got much of a buff.

Magplar is the only build that looks better after Murkmire, since they got Stamplar’s ultimate and a few other buffs, and they are the mag DPS least reliant on shields.
    Edited by WrathOfInnos on October 20, 2018 5:26PM
  • StaticWave
    StaticWave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MaxJrFTW wrote: »
    ll_Rev wrote: »
    templesus wrote: »
    Stamplar got nerfed. Lost minor vitality, lost 100% minor protection uptime, lost crescent sweep, and lost 25% damage on jabs against anyone running shuffle/blade cloak/mirage which is roughly 75% or more of cyrodiil.

most people aren't realizing this

The vast majority of players are PvErs. In PvE they're getting an extra 480 stam recovery, and 8% buff to jabs on the main target.

Even in PvP the new rune allows you to drop Bone Pirate which is currently mandatory for stamplars, and pick up a set like shackle, hulking, or spriggan. You can also drop the serpent stone for the warrior or lover. Overall stamplars will do more dmg in pvp. I'll quit my stamplar over the javelin change, but that's more of a personal thing.

Unless the rune gives a burst stamina like leeching strikes, it's literally not worth running it. Casting a skill that costs stamina to gain stamina back over time doesn't work.
    Platform:
    PC NA

Main:
    Static Wave - AD stamsorc

• max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    StaticWave wrote: »
    Stamplar got nerfed. Lost minor vitality, lost 100% minor protection uptime, lost crescent sweep, and lost 25% damage on jabs against anyone running shuffle/blade cloak/mirage which is roughly 75% or more of cyrodiil.

The vast majority of players are PvErs. In PvE they're getting an extra 480 stam recovery, and 8% buff to jabs on the main target.

Even in PvP the new rune allows you to drop Bone Pirate which is currently mandatory for stamplars, and pick up a set like shackle, hulking, or spriggan. You can also drop the serpent stone for the warrior or lover. Overall stamplars will do more dmg in pvp. I'll quit my stamplar over the javelin change, but that's more of a personal thing.

Unless the rune gives a burst stamina like leeching strikes, it's literally not worth running it. Casting a skill that costs stamina to gain stamina back over time doesn't work.

And yet, no one has a problem with Siphoning Attacks... see this is why I just can’t deal with ESO sometimes.

Bring back pre Morrowind Siphoning Attacks or like my signature says, #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Vahrokh
    Vahrokh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vahrokh wrote: »
    Haashhtaag wrote: »
    When people make a thread like this and truly have no idea about the game.

I have been playing this game since 2015; got 10 characters maxed out and endgame and have finished most content in this game, im pretty sure I know quite a lot about this game

Not really, If you did you wouldn't post such troll threads. I feel bad for all the players that got their classes hammered. An if you were doing true endgame content you would of had a magblade and a sorcy running around everyday. :*

Also, how is it smart being happy that they the nerfed classes that are there for you as well? Smh

Because I don't want to be forced to play only my Mageblade and Magsorc in endgame PvE, also what people arent noticing is the change in evasion buff, so if the healer uses gossamer all the party gets 25% aoe damage reduction even magicka characters which I think is OP.

I don't want to be forced to play templar or nightblade instead. I want to play my sorc.

You can still play your Sorc, omg sorc players are so whiny, they had the easiest life since launch and never saw the bad days DKs and Templars or wardens saw.

Now they just need to adapt Jeez

I am a closed beta player and have been there to see when sorcs were refused a spot in trials and also when pets were used by nobody because they did close to zero DPS and died every 2 hits... Just a bit more weaker than how they have nerfed them now on PTS.

As for adapting, I am sure ZOS will adapt to me paying 40% of my subscription, since I'll adapt playing with 40% of my shields.
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crixus8000 wrote: »
    How did stamsorc get buffed exactly ? Dark deal is basically the same and we lost our 3rd bar...

And also from a pvp perspective forward momentum is getting nerfed to 4 seconds and speed pots have been destroyed so speed is no longer a viable playstyle and that is a pretty damn important playstyle for solo/smallscale stam chars too.

Came here wondering myself.
    Take an insightful.

Stam sorc is losing speed and the Overload bar, both pretty standard and important to the stam sorc playstyle. Not to mention the changes to passive roll dodge.
    How did we get a buff?

Seems like sorcs in general are taking the hits next patch.
    Edited by Kel on October 20, 2018 9:47PM
  • Bigevilpeter
    Bigevilpeter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    updated main post with all the buffs so that people can see instead of just whining
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    updated main post with all the buffs so that people can see instead of just whining

The regen from dark deal isn't better, it's just different. 50% up front and 50% over 20 seconds.
    Better is highly debatable. Wouldn't call it a buff in light of all the utility lost to stam sorc.

I applaud you for trying to put a positive spin on things, but it's just that.
    Edited by Kel on October 20, 2018 10:45PM
  • Bigevilpeter
    Bigevilpeter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    jabrone77 wrote: »

The regen from dark deal isn't better, it's just different. 50% up front and 50% over 20 seconds.
    Better is highly debatable. Wouldn't call it a buff in light of all the utility lost to stam sorc.

they changed it back to 100% up and the regen remains

• Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jabrone77 wrote: »

they changed it back to 100% up and the regen remains

Really?
    Wow...ok, you've convinced me...
    :smiley:
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Magden:Nerfed but they already sucked anyways

So the only class i really enjoy is done.. Then i'm done.
  • Ozazz
    Ozazz
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know people that have literally sold their accounts over this update, and 100's of players that walked from this game. yeah great update!
  • ll_Rev
    ll_Rev
    ✭✭✭✭

bone pirate is not mandatory on stamplars in fact i would even say there are better sets to run on stamplar then bone pirate. You still aren't realizing that even with a dmg buff theyll be squishier and the dmg will actually be lower against evasion builds.
  • ll_Rev
    ll_Rev
    ✭✭✭✭
    weedgenius wrote: »
    Both of my main classes (Magden and magblade) got nerfed into the ground but you conveniently chose to ignore them... because one “sucked anyway” and the other “had it easy”....??? This has to be a troll post. Playing into the magsorc QQ stereotype a bit too hard here, bud.

magblade nerfed into the ground? stop lmao.
  • Jhalin
    Jhalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    weedgenius wrote: »
    Both of my main classes (Magden and magblade) got nerfed into the ground but you conveniently chose to ignore them... because one “sucked anyway” and the other “had it easy”....??? This has to be a troll post. Playing into the magsorc QQ stereotype a bit too hard here, bud.

magblade nerfed into the ground? stop lmao.

Nerfs to Nightblade:

KIller's Blade - big cost increase (33%)
    Grim Focus+morphs - cost effectively doubled with cost on proc use
    Blur+morphs - Evasion completely removed, big nerf to NB tanks, AoE reduction already accessible to stam, not a significant damage reduction for tanks, not needed on magblades who focus on self heals and shielding damage
    Refreshing Path - lost all damage, big nerf to NB healers, no reason to run this over Resto Staff skill
    Strife - now has a chance to screw the caster out of their own healing
    Swallow Soul - no more Vitality, another nerf to NB tank
    Funnel Health - lost half its damage, big nerf to NB healers, no reason to run over Resto staff skill

Buffs to Nightblade:
    Siphoning Strikes - less punishment for heavy attacking, but still only 100 more resource than a light attack
    Grim Focus+morphs - less punishment for heavy attacks, still slower generation than pure light attacks
    Swallow Soul - slightly buffed after factoring in all the lost healing from Refreshing -> Twisting and loss of Minor Vitality

Magblades will no longer be providing any off-healing to the group due to the massive nerfs all those skills received. NB tanks are already hardly viable for endgame content, and now get even more nerfs. NB healers will bring nothing unique to groups once their bloodmage healer thematic is gone. They don't have CC, don't have group buffs inbuilt, and now can't contribute in their damage in a significant way.
  • Daedric_NB_187
    Daedric_NB_187
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it is againt the rules to make troll post, then why is this thread still here?