Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Witches festival skeleton poly question

MagicalLija
MagicalLija
✭✭✭✭✭
Do you still get to turn into it after the witches festival ends using the witchmothers brew?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, but you wont get the XP buff from the whistle after the event ends.

You may have heard about "skeleton crew" PvP groups running around Cyrodiil from time to time ... that's how they do it.
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After the Witches festival ends, the cauldron will not turn you into a robed skeleton or grant an XP bonus until the next witches festival in 2019.

Notably, (not in relation to the witches festival) if you completed the quest in stillrise village, you will get a skeleton polymorph, and there is also the "Cadaverous Assassin" polymorph which is a skeleton polymorph garbed in the ways of the dark brotherhood which is acquired by completing the "Litany of Blood" after reaching a certain rank in the Dark Brotherhood Skill line.
    Edited by Skullstachio on October 19, 2018 12:56AM
    If you see me anywhere. Know that I am sitting back with a bag of popcorn, watching as ESO burns the goodwill of its player base with practices that only disrespects the players time like it did to me and many others...

If a game does not respect your time, best thing to do is move on from it and find something else.