The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dear ZOS FYI

John_1999
John_1999
✭✭✭
"Buff (video gaming)" redirects here. For positive status effects in MMORPGs, see Status effect § Buffs.

A buff is the opposite of a nerf: namely, a change to a game's rules which increases the desirability or effectiveness of a particular element. It likely came from the bodybuilding term of "getting buff" in which the person is taking action to develop their muscles towards the idea of improvement – thus "buffing" themselves.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_balance#Buff
Magicka Templar: Tammi von Tamriel
Stammina Templar: John James Smith

-Current CP: 3601-

-Just a noob in a world full of pro's.-
-There is no bussines like lag bussines-
  • eso_nya
    eso_nya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "This is a buff, if u r very bad at math and reading!"
  • Kanar
    Kanar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "This is a buff if you play other video games."
  • Nerftheforums
    Nerftheforums
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fake news.

Source: years of buffs from zos.
  • TheMystid
    TheMystid
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think ZO$ even knows what PvP actually is.
    Edited by TheMystid on October 19, 2018 2:36PM
    PC EU

Nostalgic StamDk
  • FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kanar wrote: »

Yup sure is. Instead of continuing my subscription like I normally do. I let it lapse and brought 2 expansions and 2 DLCs from another MMO. Chances are this break from ESO may turn permanent. I'm sure I'm not the only one.
  • likecats
    likecats
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS can't win this one.

They try buffing medium armor by changing old, deprecated major evasion into something more reliable and useful.
    But the community decides to see it as a nerf to their X,Y,Z ability rather than a buff to medium armor.
  • Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kanar wrote: »

Yup sure is. Instead of continuing my subscription like I normally do. I let it lapse and brought 2 expansions and 2 DLCs from another MMO. Chances are this break from ESO may turn permanent. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

So.... i guess you could say ZOS' income via subscriptions got a buff! or would they consider it a nerf in this context?, hmm.
    Edited by Lucky28 on October 22, 2018 2:20AM
    Invictus