PS4 network issue is not resolved for me.

Duvallkiin
I still can’t login to US server. I can watch Netflix, play Monster Hunter, and play ESO EU.
  • xionicc
    xionicc
    ✭✭
    Same for me.
  • ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Trying to log in for 30 mins with no luck. Any Idea?
  • Amoun_Amenti
    Amoun_Amenti
    Soul Shriven
    Also not resolved for me
  • Dalsinthus
    Dalsinthus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same
    PS4 pro NA
  • xDocHollidayz
    Same Xbox NA
  • ultraturk
    ultraturk
    Soul Shriven
    Same
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Finally logged in after 30+ mins
  • bongtokin420insd16
    bongtokin420insd16
    ✭✭✭✭
    Me either ps4 na for an hour.
    Purple Gang, New Scrolls Order. DC Brotherhood
    Drago Halflife, Undead kittyblade.
    Bongtokin420insd PS4 NA
  • TillzRainbow
    TillzRainbow
    Soul Shriven
    Not able to log into ps4 NA please ACTUALLY resolve issue before saying its resolved please and thx
  • Leguleius
    Leguleius
    Soul Shriven
    Me too. Cannot log in.
  • Helio_Aviatik
    Same
  • yellochevy02
    yellochevy02
    Soul Shriven
    My husband and I were kicked and now cannot log in.. :/
  • The_Lusty_Maid
    Still Can't get in here either ;/
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Took me half an hour of trying but im in now
  • Dragonaut420
    Dragonaut420
    Soul Shriven
    Yep it's still not resolved for me either this is exactly why i'll never resub to eso plus on pc or ps4 the interruptions of service on steam are ridiculous too and now I can't even logon to the ps4 version so salty.
    The New ESO -->Tamriel Unbound<-- Gimperial Edition.
    The New ESO Update Motto: "It's Nerf or Nothing B1tches"
    Now for Limited Time only: Get ur Free skill line points reset, now go rebuild to comp for the nerfs.
    My Fav Error Msg: "ESO Plus Connection to server timed out. Please don't re-subscribe again later."
  • bongtokin420insd16
    bongtokin420insd16
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still nothing.....
    Bongtokin420insd PS4 NA
  • Cortimi
    Cortimi
    ✭✭✭✭
    REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! First Sony's stuff goes *** up earlier so I can't get in, and now ESO is totally borked and I'm still locked out.
    Xbox NA: Soviet Messiah
    EP: Cortimi - Imperial StamDK
    EP: Melga gra-Antilae - Orc StamDen
    EP: Narileya - Nord StamPlar
    EP: Corvaera - Bosmer StamSorc

PS4 NA (Retired at CP835): Soviet-Messiah:
    EP: Cortimi - Imperial StamDK
    DC: Melga gra-Antilae - StamDen
    AD: Corvaera - Bosmer StamSorc
    Urvoth wrote: »
    CP is a crutch for people who can’t sustain and want to be "tanky" so they aren’t immediately punished for making mistakes.
  • jim_1
    jim_1
    ✭✭✭
    Cannot log in PS4 NA.
    PS4 / NA
  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are multiple systems and streaming services that went down today, Youtube, Stream, Hulu, Fortnite. EU server is working tho if you have a character.
    PS4 NA 1100+ CP
    Imperial Stamina Warden
    Breton Magicka Warden
    Breton Magicka Necromancer

Have played all classes.
  • Hurtfan
    Hurtfan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was this fixed?

I got booted yesterday too and tried logging in the NA server (ps4) and couldn't get in so I called it a night. Hopefully be working when I get home from work today.
    For the Pact!
    Keyboard not found, press any key to continue
  • ZOS_BillE
    ZOS_BillE
    admin
    The issues that were affecting logins on the PS4 NA megaserver should now be resolved. Please let us know if anyone continues to have problems logging in.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • bongtokin420insd16
    bongtokin420insd16
    ✭✭✭✭
    As an fyi, it happened again last night for about 30 minutes @ZOS_BillE PS4 NA.
    Bongtokin420insd PS4 NA
  • Pink_Violinz
    Pink_Violinz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't log in again. First it was a loading screen error, then a blue screen, then a 307 "booted from server" message, and now I straight up can't log in. It's the same internal error message that was going on the other day.
    I can't outheal stupid
    PAPSMEAR - Positively Against Paws SMEAR campaign - Say YES to crown crates
  • inlix
    inlix
    Soul Shriven
    same for me (on xbox one server EU)
  • SleepyMuggs
    This is happening for me this morning all of a sudden. Was fine last night, tried logging on around 6am CDT (US time) and am getting both Login Failed and internal server errors on PS4 NA. When I try logging into EU server it's fine. @ZOS_BillE
  • Endding
    Endding
    Soul Shriven
    Also receiving this issue.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Currently unable to login also. Been trying for about 30 minutes.
  • Kalik_Gold
    Kalik_Gold
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can't login...
    Ras Kalik | Redguard - Templar *the Vestige
    Jux Blackheart | Redguard - Nightblade
    Aurik Siet'ka | Redguard - Necromancer
    Cacique at-Yokuda | Redguard - Warden
    Goliath of Hammerfell | Redguard - Dragonknight
    Kaotik Von Dae'mon | Redguard/Breton - Sorcerer

Ras Kalik the Vestige, a renown Redguard Paladin and wielder of Chrysamere; has been blessed to save Nirn from Molag Bal’s destructive Planemeld while reuniting the Five Companions. Further accomplishments, he has also stopped the destruction of Morrowind, Clockwork City and returned order to the isle of Summerset. These events have made him a living legend and continue to lead him into new adventures throughout Tamriel, as well as into the hearts of many ladies including the Elf Queen, Aryenn. (not only Sai Sahan has a secret snowflake!)

Over years of adventurous travels, Ras Kalik had become a loner, until he visited his homeland of Alik'r. Alik'r and it's cities were overrun by undead Ra-Netu and therefore he made an allegiance with Alik'r's own Ash'abah tribe. These Ash'abah cleansed the city of Sentinel in Alik'r desert and it's surrounding areas of the undead brought to life by the Withered Hand. Cacique at-Yokuda a Shaman mystic who has become attuned spiritually with Tu'whacca leads this group. The shaman recites a ritualistic daily ancestral prayer at sunrise. Kalik can sense the prayers of Cacique, even when he whispers it in the loneliest place in the desert to keep the tribe safe before battle. After rescuing Sentinel, King Fahara’jad’s personal bodyguard the Goliath of Hammerfell, which was given this name by Imperials in the region; asked to join the tribe after learning of the defeat of the Withered Hand to the Ash'abah. Kalik promised Goliath he would task him with clearing delves and dungeons when necessary. Jux Blackheart a master thief that frequents the Sisters of the Sands inn for pilfering, was known to infiltrate any bank vault or Ayelid ruin without detection, but Kalik can vividly recall the night he met the thief. Jux found himself rummaging thru a slightly inebriated Kalik’s pocket for too long, on a full-mooned night and because of this greed. He lost two fingertips as a lesson! Cacique performed the dressing on Jux's wounds and convinced him on joining the tribe and to give up his criminal past. Last but not least, Kaotik Von’Daemon an outcast, and half-caste between a Breton mother and Redguard father. Kaotik become a pariah due to his conjuration of Daedra pets. He was taught magic during his childhood years by his Breton mother. His father due to Redguard customs exiled him from the desert, sending him by wagon to Wrothgar. He happened to meet Kalik while traveling from Alik'r to Wrothgar when the caravan he was in was ambushed in Bangkorai by a group of bandits. Kalik by chance was also traveling thru this area on his Auridon warhorse (which was bestowed to him by his friend, Darien Gautier). During this ambush, Kalik was able to rescue five hostages from the bandits. Kaotik was the first rescued, and Ras Kalik also recruited him to be in the Ash'abah tribe. These core Ash'abah tribesmen may never be seen together in travel as they partake in their own adventures but they always know what each other is doing; as they frequent a hideout in Sentinel's inn. Their hideout apartment, is kept watch by Nuzhimeh and she passes messages written between them, and frequently they also enjoy her company and her bed.

The other men rescued were a Dunmer, a Breton and two Imperials. The Imperials were related to Abnur Tharn the Battlemage of the Imperial Elder Council (Ras Kalik's mentor in the Five Companions). Cinan Tharn is Abnur's pompous treasure hunting grand-nephew that smuggles artifacts out of the Ayelid ruins in Cyrodiil and Tyrus Septim is a scholar and advisor to the Tharn family. The Dunmer captive shackled to the Imperials looked familiar to Kalik from his time in Morrowind.... and he recognized him as Tythis Andromo a House Telvanni slave-owner and banker from Vvardenfell. During a rough interrogation to Tythis, Ras Kalik learnt why the bandits accosted him. The racist Dunmer was providing slaves as soldiers for the Three Banner War. The bandits were trying to negotiate a lucrative ransom for Andromo and the Imperials.... Kalik did not need any of this gold and he could never set Tythis free as he did with the two Imperials. His past involvement with slavery and war crimes, made Kalik's blood boil. He chose not to execute Tythis, as he figured the worse punishment for this former rich and opulent slave owner, is to now be a manservant for Ras Kalik and the tribe.

Herzog Zwei the Genesis a Breton and also an Cult leader of Bretons that worship and try to live as Ayelids, was only seeking to purchase an artifact from Cinan Tharn, before their capture. This artifact being the Ayelid sword; Sinweaver. Immediately after their rescue and the exchange of gold to Cinan for the sword he decided to slip away before Ras Kalik could question who he was, and why he wanted that sword. Herzog was headed to Nagastani — An Ayleid ruin in eastern Cyrodiil. He had heard rumors that the Sword would give him magical powers if he performed a ritual custom at an old Elven shrine hidden there. Equipped with the artifact sword, he was off to start his own adventure. Ras Kalik had noticed the sword however, an sent a letter to Jux Blackheart (whom also was interested in Ayelid treasures), to attempt to find Herzog and acquire the sword. (* Azani Blackheart in Elder Scroll's Oblivion is Jux's descendant some 747 years later)

And so the Redguard, Imperial and Breton men have parted ways for now... While Ras Kalik is off to Elsweyr to encounter the latest threat to Tamriel, with Abnur Tharn - - DRAGONS!! He doesn't know a necromancer survived his attack on the Withered Hand, in Alik'r and the one known as Auriek Siet'ka is also following to the land of the Khajiits.