The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Starting Over in a New Land

• geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    great updates...have you been playing any other games other than eso?

if so, how do they compare, and, why have you stuck with eso for so long?

oh yeah, you recently mentioned something about healing with a stamina toon - I checked my level 25 no cp stam dk, and, his tool tip has his vigor at around 9k before battle spirit...

I guess if I can spam it, that may help my group a little...
    Edited by geonsocal on December 7, 2018 8:06PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Heals are halved right along with damage in Cyrodil so, those already mediocre heals are very weak here. Vigor is also a HoT so that 10k heal over 5 seconds by half is not a lot. Shrooms are strong but weird Conal heals. You have to aim.

I’m trying to get into God of War. It’s beautiful, but controls are wonky af to me. I’m too used to ESO. I tried the lord of the rings game, but it’s controls were far beyond me. My son has been showing me RDR2 stuff. It looks fun.

I haven’t had any game really grab me since eso. It’s pretty much this or nothing. Used to be big into rockband and SingStar. I could see getting back into rockband. Drive my wife nuts Lol!