The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Swift jewelry trait

Asardes
Asardes
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
I play the game quite a lot and I've noticed a few issues regarding swift jewelry trait:

1) The exemplary jewelry is unreasonably rare. I have only gotten 2 pieces over more than 5 months of doing daily jewelry writs. I stared out with a max tier character, got my first one when I had just gotten to three, and had the 2nd one drop by the time I had reached the tenth one, nearly 4 months later. The observed drop rate is much lower than 1%. By comparison other traits drop too often, namely Infused, which has an estimated drop rate of 7-10% from my experience looting portals. The exemplary infused jewelry has gotten to under 1K on guild stores, which is almost the same price as the trait material itself. I suggest increasing the base drop rate on swift exemplary jewelry a little, or, alternatively, keeping the base rate the same but adding a coefficient dependent on other things, such as the character having other traits researched that will boost it a bit. In contrast, exemplary infused jewelry rate needs to be decreased, and the chances of getting the material increased proportionally.

2) Considering the swift trait effectiveness is being decreased as of next patch from 10% down to 6% per piece of jewelry, I would also suggest decreasing the price of accordingly, from 20 vouchers, down to 10-12. Since vouchers are on average ~500-600 gold craft cost across professions, the 20 voucher price tag is 10-12K gold in real or potential cost which is a bit too high. Decreasing the price to 10-12 vouchers will bring that down to 5-7K, which will also make crafting jewelry master writs with this trait more worth while.
Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
Member of:
Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
Valinor Overflow: Trader
The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |