The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Has anyone else had trouble with....

OneKhajiitCrimeWave
OneKhajiitCrimeWave
✭✭✭✭✭
Hardened Ward not actually applying? Like you do the visual and the cost comes off but no shield actually applies to your bar.

Was running a test for a guildie and while dampen magicka, healing ward and barrier would apply correctly, Hardened and Empowered ward would not.

Not sure if it's a visual glitch or not?
Edited by OneKhajiitCrimeWave on October 9, 2018 1:05PM
Dark Flare is the Beginning, Radiant is the End. Hail the Light Bringers!

Best Answer

• RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've been trying hardened ward on my pet sorc. When the clanfear is summoned the Hardened Ward spell does not create a shield when cast. I /bugged it and put the details in the official bug thread

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/435657/pts-update-20-bug-reports-for-combat-class-abilities#latest
    PC EU
  • OneKhajiitCrimeWave
    OneKhajiitCrimeWave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For me this was with no pets out. Will get a friend to jump on PTS and test if it is just a visual error, or if it's just not applying.
  • Namarkas
    Namarkas
    ✭✭✭
    had the same thing, but I couldn't for my life replicate it with my friend. I played around a bit with my skills in the respecc menu and after discarding the changes my ward wouldn't work anymore when my pets were summoned

p.s.: clickbaity title is baity
  • OneKhajiitCrimeWave
    OneKhajiitCrimeWave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Gina.
  • Mintaka5
    Mintaka5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Among other things, yes
  • lokulin
    lokulin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes have seen this also.

p.s. these changes are terrible.
    I've hidden your signature.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Patch 4.2.4 This is still not fixed. When my sorc has his clanfear summoned neither he nor his pet are getting a shield when Hardened Ward is cast.
    PC EU