The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Rewards of the worthy question....

XGCAlbatr0ss
XGCAlbatr0ss
✭✭✭
Since they are changing the sets in the rewards of the worthy I have a quick question (Xbox NA player here).

Currently the RotW sets do not drop weapons and jewelry in the mail. The only way to obtain weapons and jewelry is to purchase the boxes from the vendor for the set you’d like for an rng chance at weapons and jewelry.

So my question is. For the new sets being added, will there be boxes to purchase for these new sets to obtain weaps/jewelry or are the actual drops from the mail going to obtain weapons and jewelry again?

Asking so I know what to do to obtain the new sets when they come out.
  • XGCAlbatr0ss
    XGCAlbatr0ss
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone?
  • XGCAlbatr0ss
    XGCAlbatr0ss
    ✭✭✭
    Nobody knows? :(
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll try and test it tonight, @XGCAlbatr0ss, but I wouldn't get your hopes up that this will change with the new gear drops ...

EDIT: Looks like one of our PC EU PvP friends will need to help on this request ... as I only have access to template characters and no account mail.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on October 9, 2018 1:41AM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know about weapons or the merchants, but the RotW sets do have jewelry in the End of Campaign Rewards. Presumably the new sets will be included.
  • XGCAlbatr0ss
    XGCAlbatr0ss
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know about weapons or the merchants, but the RotW sets do have jewelry in the End of Campaign Rewards. Presumably the new sets will be included.

Yeah but how will we acquire weapons than? As it is you can’t get weapons from the mail or the end of campaign rewards...

• ZOS_BrianWheeler
    ZOS_BrianWheeler
    PvP & Combat Lead
    The new sets drop all slots – weapons, armor, jewelry, everything – from RftW bags. <-- From the items gang.
    Wheeler
    ESO PVP Lead & Combat Lead
    Staff Post
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The new sets drop all slots – weapons, armor, jewelry, everything – from RftW bags. <-- From the items gang.

Awesome, thank you for the update.
  • XGCAlbatr0ss
    XGCAlbatr0ss
    ✭✭✭

Thank you sir!
  • eso_nya
    eso_nya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Items gang" .... now i have mental images of angry christmas elves packing up training resto staffs of alkosh xD
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Please update all RftW sets to do this!