The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How do I download PTS only?

CorinaB
CorinaB
✭✭
I am a Mac user trying to figure out how to deal with the new update (I don't have High Sierra or Mojave). I would like to download the PTS to my Windows 10 partition. I don't have room for both the "live" game and the PTS, so I would like to download the PTS only and see if it works well enough on my Windows partition that I can play there after the update drops. Can anyone tell me how to do that? I have already downloaded the launcher, but when I attempted to choose "show public test environment" in the settings, it didn't show up after clicking "apply."

Best Answer

• Dosuul
    Dosuul
    ✭✭✭
    I tried ... not possible :)
    Options
    Answer ✓
  • CorinaB
    CorinaB
    ✭✭
    Just to be clear, I don't need to know how to do this on a Mac per se. I just need to know how to download the PTS to Windows without also downloading the game (if that's possible). Thanks very much for any info or advice you have! :-)
    Options
  • CorinaB
    CorinaB
    ✭✭
    Thanks, Dosuul! Too bad for us.
    Edited by CorinaB on October 11, 2018 8:26PM
    Options
  • Tannus15
    Tannus15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    you can do this, i needed to install live and pts on separate hard drives on windows.

I had the game installed and copied the launcher to the new location and ran it. it had neither live or pts set to install and i just told it to install the PTS and i was gold. (from memory)
    Options