Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Much Needed Ability Altering Weapon Reworks and My Ideas

ankeor
ankeor
✭✭✭✭✭
I think we all know that most of the abiltiy altering weapons need some changes for them to be at least viable. I wanted to list my rework ideas for some of them. Ofc I know that none this will be taken seriously by ZOS yet I think I should share these with you guys.

Maelstrom Arena

Cruel Flurry/Dual Wield: "Final hit of the Flurry gives you 2% damage done against target for 5 seconds, stacking up to 5 times."

Pretty straight forward, not much to discuss.

Precise Regeneration/Restoration: "When you critically heal with Regeneration, you restore 800 Magicka and 800 Stamina. This effect can only occur once every 4 seconds."

All I did was adding extra stamina regen.

Asylum Sanctorium

Chaotic Whirlwind/Dual Wield: The thing is this skill is broken as it is right now (Spin2Win) So we first will rework the skill itself.
New Whirlwind: Launch yourself into a lethal spin, dealing X Physical Damage to nearby enemies. You generate X stamina per enemy killed with this skill.
It cost to much stamina so the new effect makes more sense.
Then we can add execute damage to this set.
" Whirlwind deals up to 100% more damage to enemies based on each percentage of their missing health."
You want Spin2Win? You have to use Asylum DW then.

Piercing Spray/Bow: "Gain X amout of physical penetration against enemies you hit with Arrow Spray"

I think this is more fitting to its name.

Blackrose Arena

Radial Uppercut: When you hit an enemy with Uppercut next Critical Charge, Cleave or Reverse Slash used on the same enemy gains 500 weapon damage.

I think Uppercut itself is not meant to be spammed. At least this version looks better than current version imo.

Spectral Cloak: Apply minor main to the enemies you deal damage with Blade Cloak for 3 seconds. This effect can occur every 1 secons.

Do you want to be defensive on dual wield? Better get more offensive then. If you decide to run away while you are using this set, enemyy will deal even more damage to you.

Wild Impulse: If enemies die within 3 seconds after taking damage from Impulse explode and create another Impulse.

Bombers would love this.

That's about it guys. I know that these ideas are not perfect and has their flaws but I still I wanted to shade them with you. What do you think? Which one did you like or dislike? And tell me how can these be improved? I am looking forward to see your comments.