Maintenance for the week of February 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – February 18
• Xbox One: EU megaserver for maintenance – February 20, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
The Wrathstone DLC Game Pack and Update 21 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/454456/

Blade of the Dark Moon - Day 1 Guild, Covers all ingame aspects

Chrysa1is
Chrysa1is
✭✭✭✭✭
One of the oldest guilds on xb1 eu and has been around since the game released. Our guild has seen countless members come and go, but we welcome any player, any level, any build.

We cover, PvE, PvP, Trading and all the other bits in between. We encourage all members to meet and invite new players they meet on their travels, and we also encourage members to make friends, chat and help eachother when needed to keep the social atmosphere fresh.

Anyone interested in joining, please message me (gamertag: Chrysa1is) to receive an invite. We look forward to playing with you. Thanks guys.
Running will only kill you faster when my venom enters your bloodstream.
  • Hellkaptain
    Hi are you still recruiting? I’m a new player I don’t quite understand the min/max thing either would like a guild that wouldn’t mind helping a new player