Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blade of the Dark Moon - PvE/PvP Focused - Day 1 Guild - Become a Blade

Chrysa1is
Chrysa1is
✭✭✭✭✭
Blade of the Dark Moon is recruiting! We are a PvE/PvP focused guild that has been around since the game released on console, making Blade one of the oldest guilds on XB1 EU. We've seen countless members come and go over the years. Join and become a Blade today!

Perks on joining Blade include:
-Guildhall access
-Transmutation
-Training dummy
and more.

Look no further if you are planning on grinding PvE content to obtain that certain armour set you've been wanting for so long or if you are just simply looking to progress through dungeons and trials etc. Training will be provided and given to all members who aren't familiar with certain PvE content mechanics.

As well as PvE, we've got some PvP action lined up for those who want to test their mettle against other players in Battlegrounds and in Cyrodiil. We learn and discover eachother's playstyle and needs to make combat more fluid and in sync.

Anyone interested in joining, please message me (gamertag: Chrysa1is) to receive an invite. We look forward to playing with you. Thanks guys.
Edited by Chrysa1is on May 27, 2019 2:25AM
  • Hellkaptain
    Hellkaptain
    ✭✭
    Hi are you still recruiting? I’m a new player I don’t quite understand the min/max thing either would like a guild that wouldn’t mind helping a new player
  • Chrysa1is
    Chrysa1is
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    drop me a message on xbox - Chrysa1is
  • Hellkaptain
    Hellkaptain
    ✭✭
    I will thank you.
  • Hellkaptain
    Hellkaptain
    ✭✭
    Are you on discord?
  • Chrysa1is
    Chrysa1is
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you on discord?

i have a diskord set up for Blade. when you join the guild you will see our discord code to join
  • Chrysa1is
    Chrysa1is
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bumping
  • belly2504
    belly2504
    Would like an invite please Belly2504
  • Chrysa1is
    Chrysa1is
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    belly2504 wrote: »
    Would like an invite please Belly2504

will invite you when I am next on. Thankyou for your interest.