Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lotus Flower + Mend Wounds = Broken

Rizz_the_Filthy_Dino
Greetings Zenimax,

The Warden's skill "Lotus Blossom" does NOT proc off the Psijic Order skill "Mend Wounds", even though it has in the past (source). After extensive testing on Live and on the PTS, I can confirm that the light attack function of the skill does indeed not proc after a tic of Mend Wounds; however, the heavy attack does proc off Mend Wounds. Is there any PSA on this?
PC-NA
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is where they intentionally made that happen and why:
    tiegspbmiled.jpg

ofnhsvcnwinv.png
    Warden
    • Green Balance
      • Lotus Flower: Temporarily disabled the heal from this ability and its morphs from working with Mend Wound’s Light Attack to prevent a serious bug from occurring. A fix for this issue will be included in a future patch.

And this is why:
    chrisdrunk wrote: »
    Sometimes i'm wondering if they've even tested ANYTHING before they put it on PTS. So here are the changes i'm talking about and i'll cover the reality on PTS:

Green Balance
    Lotus Flower: Fixed an issue where this ability and its morphs did not work with the Light and Heavy Attacks from the Mend Wounds ability.

Reality: It still doesn't work with heavy attacks and HoT is procing Lotus Blossom all the time even tho you're not doing Light Attacks.
    https://youtu.be/r5vyO4G0m8I

Yoda%20Google%20Fu.jpg?height=170&width=400

• Rizz_the_Filthy_Dino
    You act like I didn't even google this which I heavily did, which I then took to the forums. As I quite obviously stated in my original post, this was from back in July when this person reported the bug, over four months ago. I was wondering if there was any word from Zenimax on the bug?
    Edited by Rizz_the_Filthy_Dino on October 6, 2018 6:56AM
    PC-NA
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You act like I didn't even google this which I heavily did, which I then took to the forums. As I quite obviously stated in my original post, this was from back in July when this person reported the bug, over four months ago. I was wondering if there was any word from Zenimax on the bug?

No, I didn't act like that. I had to work to find that information, thus "my google-fu is strong".
    I actually didn't notice you were the poster I responded to in each thread until after I responded, trying to answer the same question everywhere it appeared.

I just was proud of my ability to find that information given the lack of easy to find google results.
  • MinarasLaure
    MinarasLaure
    ✭✭✭✭
    And yet, still no fix?
  • Rizz_the_Filthy_Dino
    I also submitted a ticket in-game as well if that helps, no idea if Zenimax reads these forums lol
    PC-NA