The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Mend Wounds with Lotus Flower broken after change?

chrisdrunk
Sometimes i'm wondering if they've even tested ANYTHING before they put it on PTS. So here are the changes i'm talking about and i'll cover the reality on PTS:

Green Balance
Lotus Flower: Fixed an issue where this ability and its morphs did not work with the Light and Heavy Attacks from the Mend Wounds ability.

Reality: It still doesn't work with heavy attacks and HoT is procing Lotus Blossom all the time even tho you're not doing Light Attacks.
https://youtu.be/r5vyO4G0m8I

Feedback about Mend Wounds changes in general(already sent the same thing in feedback on PTS):
Mend Wounds change:I've made alot of experience with the skill on live server even tho end game healers don't recommend it because it doesn't fits the "meta" with light and heavy attacks. Now with this change, i can give a partly positive and partly negative feedback, but if this change will go live like that then i can guarantee that even the few people who used the skill won't use it anymore. Reason:The toggle reapply. Animation takes too long, you can't animation cancel. You are also rapidly barswapping and no time in end game dungeon/trial to reapply the toggle for the skill. My suggestion:Barswap shouldn't interrupt the toggle but the skill should only work on the bar you got the skill.
Edited by chrisdrunk on July 12, 2018 7:49PM
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will pass issue along.
  • Oumalakasha
    Oumalakasha
    ✭✭✭
    Yup, can confirm the Lotus Blossom bug. I posted this in a different Mend Wounds thread in the PTS subforum. I can't check the video because I'm at work but it also stacks with multiple targets. Each tick of each HoT will trigger the Lotus LA heal. Also seems to be affected by Symbiosis.