The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Hunter's Glade: it's made for WWs...

kadochka
kadochka
✭✭✭✭✭
...so maybe, in this house, when you transform, you stay in WW? Like when you're at a shrine?
Just an idea a buddy and I had.
Cool house, though! Very big and open; you could host hunts or races inside! :smile:
if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Isn't that already the case in the hunting he grounds section?
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CP5 wrote: »

In the Hunting Grounds (in the quest to become a werewolf), yes. This is a house.
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Per ZOS' release announcement for Hunter's Glade:

"Those 'blessed' with lycanthropy can maintain werewolf form indefinitely in this otherworldly wilderness."

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/439242/hunters-glade-witches-coven-furnishing-pack-in-the-crown-store-all-platforms-oct-4
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »
    Per ZOS' release announcement for Hunter's Glade:

"Those 'blessed' with lycanthropy can maintain werewolf form indefinitely in this otherworldly wilderness."

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/439242/hunters-glade-witches-coven-furnishing-pack-in-the-crown-store-all-platforms-oct-4

Oh damn, sweet! Thanks! Guess we didn't check... :sweat_smile:

• Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And if you are smart enough to know, the Hunters Glade is Literally "Perfect" for doing Werewolf DPS parses for perfecting werewolf DPS build's in the long run.

I am getting the Hunters Glade for that very reason, so I can improve my werewolf characters.
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alpha-Lupi wrote: »
    And if you are smart enough to know, the Hunters Glade is Literally "Perfect" for doing Werewolf DPS parses for perfecting werewolf DPS build's in the long run.

I am getting the Hunters Glade for that very reason, so I can improve my werewolf characters.

:smiley:

• shiningforce
    shiningforce
    ✭✭✭
    Its very nice, I love forests. Im never sure about open space building spots though, as the amount of items you can use is only 700... if it was 1400 i would be all for it.
    -- It is easy to be a Jerk Online; what do you win? Being Kind people remember you, help you, befriend you and you feel good too.
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    kadochka wrote: »
    CP5 wrote: »

In the Hunting Grounds (in the quest to become a werewolf), yes. This is a house.

i was talking about the section of the house in the hunting grounds, as in the part that isn't an underground ruined keep