The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Hunter's Glade & Witches Coven Furnishing Pack in the Crown Store (All Platforms) - Oct. 4

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
Need some spooky décor to set the mood for October? Now is your chance! The Hunter’s Glade housing realm and Witches Coven Furnishing Bundle are available now in the Crown Store.

HOUSING
Hunter’s Glade
b07fa0e21c70ed584ef99b1f961386a1.jpg

The underground entrance way to this Housing realm leads through a portal to an expansive forested glade in Hircine's Oblivion realm of The Hunting Grounds. Those "blessed" with lycanthropy can maintain werewolf form indefinitely in this otherworldly wilderness.

The Hunter’s Glade is available on all platforms for a limited time, from October 4 to October 18, in both furnished and unfurnished versions. The furnished version costs 10,000 crowns and the unfurnished version costs 8,000 crowns.

FURNITURE
Furnishing Pack: Witches Coven
e5338f0e4e0f6da2252924a9572ecc69.jpg

Bring the moody atmosphere of Hag Fen to your home with these tools and trappings of the witch's trade. Whether brewing potent poisons or cooking cauldrons of questionable stew, craft in true coven style with the included alchemy and provisioning stations!

The Witches Coven Furnishing Pack is available on all platforms for a limited time, from October 4 to November 1, and costs 3,500 crowns.

DYE STAMPS
Shadows
fvkwu0k0s4op.png

The Shadows dye stamps are available on all platforms from October 4 to October 11 at 10am EDT and cost from 50 to 100 crowns.

Will you be picking up these haunting new Crown Store items? Show us your screenshots and GIFs here, on Twitter, or Instagram.
Edited by ZOS_JessicaFolsom on October 4, 2018 2:09PM
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • NorthernNightmare
    NorthernNightmare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hunters glade is cheaper than I thought it would be

Thats awesome!
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The witches coven is a great example of why we need a furnishings bag that all bound furniture not in use is stored.

I expect there are big spenders, and even some smaller spenders, that would like to decorate for the seasons but are held back by the design Zos implemented in a game that notably has storage issues.
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    The witches coven is a great example of why we need a furnishings bag that all bound furniture not in use is stored.

I expect there are big spenders, and even some smaller spenders, that would like to decorate for the seasons but are held back by the design Zos implemented in a game that notably has storage issues.

But there really aren't furnishing storage issues. You can buy furnishing storage in-game for gold. Buy any house you don't own and use it as a storage dump. Problem solved.
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dominoid wrote: »

But there really aren't furnishing storage issues. You can buy furnishing storage in-game for gold. Buy any house you don't own and use it as a storage dump. Problem solved.

Yep. Even the "free" inn rooms are good for dumping a decent collection of unused furnishings.
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dominoid wrote: »

I wish ZOS would add another tab to the Housing Editor that allowed you to retrieve items from other homes, with the option to exclude certain homes so you don't accidentally clear out the wrong place.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a question. Was this furniture pack available last year, and if it was, what is new this year?
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, looks like I’m buying the furnished Hunters Glade after all.

I’m sure some of the Class representatives will buy this too, particularly for Werewolf DPS Parsing (counting the infinite werewolf form thing)on training dummies to maximise werewolf dps builds almost completely.
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still don't understand the logic behind your marketing department.

The ENTIRE Base Game and all it's content, I purchased for $60.

This one empty area is somehow $80, unfurnished.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    I still don't understand the logic behind your marketing department.

The ENTIRE Base Game and all it's content, I purchased for $60.

This one empty area is somehow $80, unfurnished.

Basically, because a mass market product priced in a fiat currency experiences economies of scale to some extent, while a luxury digital product priced in a virtual currency with no real value and offered for a limited time does not.

signing off
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To Hunter's Glade, or to Red Dead Redemption 2? That is the question.
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • Respect4Elders
    Respect4Elders
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fallout 76 cuz either way Bethesda gets your cash.
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fallout 76 cuz either way Bethesda gets your cash.

that's not happening. I'm not even remotely interested in that game.
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.