Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Murkmire & Argonian Lore Q&A

• LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this still happening even though ESO live didn't happen???
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    LMar wrote: »

Gina's opening post says it will be a website article, so no reason to believe it won't happen.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear Jee-Lar,

How did Black Marsh get the name Argonia? What was the elves' reasoning behind this?

-Thanks!

-Your buddy Vanthras :smile:
    Edited by Vanthras79 on October 15, 2018 11:28PM
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• ZOS_DominicD
    ZOS_DominicD
    admin

Greetings, marsh-friends!

Yep! Our Loremaster now has the submitted questions and is working to craft answers for the article. Note that because there are so many great questions, we won't be able to get to them all :( so we're picking out the ones we think best. If you don't see your question answered, maybe, just maybe we'll have a Part 2 article a few weeks later. Don't hold us to that, but we'll see :)
    Dominic Davies
    Web Content Editor - The Elder Scrolls Online
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | Facebook | Twitter
    Staff Post
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep! Our Loremaster now has the submitted questions and is working to craft answers for the article. Note that because there are so many great questions, we won't be able to get to them all :( so we're picking out the ones we think best. If you don't see your question answered, maybe, just maybe we'll have a Part 2 article a few weeks later. Don't hold us to that, but we'll see :)

I erect the spine of gratitude. We look forward to the rain of wisdom falling softly on our scales from the Loremaster's lips
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I erect the spine of gratitude. We look forward to the rain of wisdom falling softly on our scales from the Loremaster's lips

*immediately thinks "say it, don't spray it"*
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you don't see your question answered, maybe, just maybe we'll have a Part 2 article a few weeks later. Don't hold us to that, but we'll see :)

Won't hold it to you, but even the thought that you lot are considering it warms my scales, @ZOS_DominicD ! :smiley:
  • mateosalvaje
    mateosalvaje
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you so much Lawrence! I wish I could be as cool as you when I grow up, you're my idol :smile:
    I've been wrong before, and I'll be wrong again.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello Jee-Lar,

It has come to my attention that Hackwings have feathers apparently but upon closer expection

the QA article seems to imply that it is a sure thing that the loremaster will once again answer question "If you didn’t see your question answered, don’t fret, we’ll have Part 2 of this series in the coming weeks!" Question, should we leave questions on this page still or will a part two thread be opened?
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyways, I had to thank the loremaster for doing this.
    Edited by Aliyavana on November 8, 2018 4:46AM
  • Bruccius
    Bruccius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks loremaster for doing this and I hope you do some more of this in the future. If you plan to revisit some dlcs like the CWC that would be amazing as that is cloaked with mysteries (I know you answered some questions during the twitch stream). Other DLCs like the Wolfhunter dlc introduced the Sable-men beast and ive been wanting to know if they are a different form or what exactly they are.
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The river has brought me an unexpected boon. I thank you for answering my questions albeit in an obfuscated manner. May the sun warm your scales
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did anyone ask Loremaster about why the Argonian Murkmire warriors use spears for training on dummies, while they are equipped with 2-hand weapons?

qeTIiAX.jpg

Someone please hide this issue somewhere for the second episode :).
    Edited by Gargath on December 1, 2018 12:35PM
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    :smiley: I was starting to think they'd forgotten about this, or changed their minds!
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My dear Argonian friend Izelda would love to learn more about the native bonding rituals and all things related to it! Not that she has any interest in egg-bearing, just a curiosity..
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.