Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 22
• PC/Mac: NA and EU for maintenance – April 24, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – April 24, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – April 24, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Furnishing Idea: Attunable Portals
Portals exist throughout the game, with a good many in the main storylines. I think it would be a fun concept to have purchasable portals for housing. You could use them in your home to quickly travel to your favorite city or delve. They would be a fun way of bringing a little of the magic of Nirn into your home.
- They would work similarly to the attunable crafting stations: take them to any respawn point (ex wayshrines or delve entrances) and use them to attune them to that specific location.
- They would only be attunable to respawn points (ex wayshrines or delve entrances). In other words, using one would function exactly like teleporting to a player near that location; you couldn't use them to jump straight to the end of a delve, boss or other random locations.
- They cannot be attuned to locations only accessible during certain quests.
- They would only be one way (ie from your house to whichever location you attuned them to).
- They could be purchased with crowns or in-game with writ vouchers, but it would make more sense to have a new vendor for them located in the Mage's Guild halls.
Common uses for them would be quick travel to your favorite city or delve or harder to get to locations like Eyevea. Guild halls could use several to give guild members easy access to locations people often ask for ports to when starting new toons like Khenarthi's Roost, Bleakrock, Bal Foyen and Artaeum. "Can someone give me a port to Bleakrock?" "Just head to the guild hall and take the portal on the right."
PC NA @Ertosi
♠♦ My Team
– Jabsplar [Grand Master Crafter, Master Angler, Tamriel Hero, Explorer]
– Stamblade Sneakthief [Master Thief]
– Stamblade Bow Ganker [Daedric Lord Slayer]
– Stamblade Speedster
– Magblade Bomber
– StamSorc Blitzer
– PetSorc Thunder Mage
– StamDK Tank
– MagDK Fire Mage
– Stamden Tank
– Magden Ice Mage
☠ CP 950+
♌ DC Loyalist ♌
✄ Grand Master Crafter
No new crafting or game systems for 2019? "Season of the Dragon" would be better named "The Year of no New Major Features"
to see major features of the last few years compared.
to see a detailed comparison of this year's Q1 to the last two Q1s.
to see a detailed comparison of each years' first two quarters combined.
to see a projected comparison of the full years and what 2019's Q3 & Q4 will need to catch up.
Unsubbed January 15th, 2019 due to the lack of any new substantial
features shown to be coming in 2019.