The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Stamina Sorcerer Spamable?

• MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mister_DMC wrote: »
    Then try it out...

I am not asking if it is better then the options already discussed in this thread, I am asking what flurry would need to be used. Is this a hard concept?

It's a dps loss over the other skills listed. The only way flurry will make a comeback would be buffing the VMA dw weapons or overtuning flurry in a future update.

It does however work well in draining perma block tanks in PvP of their stamina.

Okay. So just uping the damage? Is that the only solution? How about they lower hidden blades damage, since it is supposed to be a buff/ultilie skill, not a dps.

No thanks, flurry can either go for healing or more dmg, it's single target and fits within the 1sec gcd, the reason it isn't used is because of cp. On paper rapid strikes does more dmg then flying blade for single target and flying blade is the dmg morph, it's also cheaper and hits 5 times which helps proc set procs and the sorc implosion passive. The problem is cp doesn't effect the +300% hit at the end of flurry/rapid strikes and it doesn't count as "Melee dmg" for sets like ravager and selene.

Fix the bugs and the skill will be better to use again. I use rapid strikes in battlegrounds, there is no cp so it works great.

See. This is the kind if response that I wanted.

When you say the last hit is not impacted by cp, the first four hits are then? And since the base damage is, wouldn't it make that last hit, that is multiplied by 300%, also already buffed?

I think the 300% is calculated before cp is calculated. Not sure, haven't done the testing myself, but it's been a known issue in the community for some time apparently.
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
    Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mister_DMC wrote: »
    Then try it out...

I am not asking if it is better then the options already discussed in this thread, I am asking what flurry would need to be used. Is this a hard concept?

It's a dps loss over the other skills listed. The only way flurry will make a comeback would be buffing the VMA dw weapons or overtuning flurry in a future update.

It does however work well in draining perma block tanks in PvP of their stamina.

Okay. So just uping the damage? Is that the only solution? How about they lower hidden blades damage, since it is supposed to be a buff/ultilie skill, not a dps.

No thanks, flurry can either go for healing or more dmg, it's single target and fits within the 1sec gcd, the reason it isn't used is because of cp. On paper rapid strikes does more dmg then flying blade for single target and flying blade is the dmg morph, it's also cheaper and hits 5 times which helps proc set procs and the sorc implosion passive. The problem is cp doesn't effect the +300% hit at the end of flurry/rapid strikes and it doesn't count as "Melee dmg" for sets like ravager and selene.

Fix the bugs and the skill will be better to use again. I use rapid strikes in battlegrounds, there is no cp so it works great.

See. This is the kind if response that I wanted.

When you say the last hit is not impacted by cp, the first four hits are then? And since the base damage is, wouldn't it make that last hit, that is multiplied by 300%, also already buffed?

I think the 300% is calculated before cp is calculated. Not sure, haven't done the testing myself, but it's been a known issue in the community for some time apparently.

Okay. So when you say the 300% is calculated before cp, what do you mean? the last hit is the tool tip multiplied by 300%, the tool tip is already impacted by cp. so i am not sure what you mean by this. i am at full pen, this is overland mobs and i have more then 9100 pen.

look at this, my tool tip, is 1111-
    oRSi2XV.jpg

my base damage is for the fifth hit is 3703, 333% the tool tip, since i have the rapid strikes morph.
    LZplaCJ.jpg

so again, would you kindly explain how you think it is supposed to work.
    Edited by Lightspeedflashb14_ESO on September 30, 2018 7:54AM