The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Snow Globe House - Awesome but i found a few bugs...

perogwin_ESO
perogwin_ESO
✭✭✭
What an awesome place! The floor plan is a bit weird, but that is the Imperials for you. Can't wait for it to be Mine...BUT...there is one major problem with it: The floor plane seems to be a little off. Several points I was trying to put rugs down (like the basement bedroom suite) and the rug hits the floor plane below the floor graphic. You can see this with the furniture as well, the legs of the various pieces are sunken into the floor on normal collision, and if you use the collision override option they go too high. Noticed a similar issue with some of the wall planes (specifically the wooden beam bracers and corners) , but in those cases the collision is slightly above the wall graphic so the item floats a bit off the wall, the collision override seems to work fine to fix it. Beyond those 2 minor annoyances (the floor a bigger deal then the wall one) the designer did an amazing job on it!