The maintenance is complete and the PTS is now back online. The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test!
The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

PTS audio bug: Dragonknight flame whip "clicks" after use.

Savos_Saren
Savos_Saren
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
While testing skills on my DK- I noticed a very distinct ::click:: sound after using my whip. It almost sounds as if someone's tapping on a plastic container. (Perhaps that's a "clack" sound?) If you walk over to random creatures- try spamming flame lash. You'll hear a "clack" after the animation is complete.

Can anyone else test this to confirm? Or perhaps I'm crazy.
Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
Savos Saren
  • SpiderKnight
    SpiderKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I realize this is old and on pts, but I'm on ps4 and I started hearing this after Murkmire dropped. I thought maybe it was new but I seriously cannot stand this noise. Any update on this, you still hearing it?
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Laggy crack of the whip?