The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I am deeply saddened and disgusted at these developers right now.

Zelos
Zelos
✭✭✭✭✭
Aeonhack - AD Stamina Nightblade - 5 Star General

CP1200

Creator and user of "Questionable" addons and game mechanics.
  • ccmedaddy
    ccmedaddy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm.... speechless. I really hope she's okay.
  • ashl3y44
    ashl3y44
    ✭✭
    This is crazy, hope she is ok
    Edited by ashl3y44 on September 20, 2018 12:13AM
    660 High elf mag sorc, Argonian templar healer, & Dark elf mag Dk.
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Shields and now this ? I hope this MF is outed and banned from the industry
  • efster
    efster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by efster on September 20, 2018 12:10AM
    AD is the best looking faction. I don't make the rules, I just enforce them.
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    efster wrote: »
    Gina's twitter has been hacked.

I hope it has TBH and the person is caught but if not I still hope the person is caught
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hi everyone, thank you for the concern. I just want to say this is not true. My personal account was compromised tonight. I'm working with Twitter to regain ownership, but in the meantime, anything being posted in the past hour or so is not me.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow

Sad to see this....

• Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, at least it wasn't for the toxic forum community and the *** that happens after every patch
    I meme, but my memes are so truthful they hurt
    -Elder Nightblades Online
    Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations
  • Ulfgarde
    Ulfgarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like she got hacked. Wouldn't believe it. Look at her previous tweet.
    Very athletic eso player
    PC EU
  • Jolipinator
    Jolipinator
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm so sorry Gina. You will be missed.

Getting this angry before going to sleep isn't good. God damn it.

Edit:

...Still angry...
    Edited by Jolipinator on September 20, 2018 12:13AM
    PS5 EU.
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hi everyone, thank you for the concern. I just want to say this is not true. My personal account was compromised tonight. I'm working with Twitter to regain ownership, but in the meantime, anything being posted in the past hour or so is not me.

Sorry that your account was hacked. And super glad that the assault isn't true, Gina.
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • allup8679
    allup8679
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry you have to go through this @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank Talos, hope they find who ever did this
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can we get an edit on the title and first posts?
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno: sorry your account on twitter got hacked, glad the stuff posted wasn't reality. Chin up, and hope they get things sorted out for you soonest.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Zelos to avoid confusion I think you should edit your title and original post with this quote or similiar.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • bottleofsyrup
    bottleofsyrup
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's awful that someone took the time to do something like this, but I'm so relieved you're not leaving us.
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow, this had me fuming. Thank you Gina for posting this!
  • iamkeebler
    iamkeebler
    ✭✭✭✭
    WTF is wrong with people?!?
  • Kinnahz
    Kinnahz
    ✭✭✭
    Extremely pleased to hear this is fake news and it didn't occur. This type of thing should NOT happen in this day and age in any industry.

Disgusting prank by the hacker
    Xbox Gamertag: KINNAHZ
    vHRC HM, vAA HM, vSO HM, vMoL HM, vHoF HM, vAS+2, vCR+3, EoF, SoTN, Oax HM, Lyl & Tur HM vDSA, Unchained, Flawless, Spirit Slayer
  • seherrons
    seherrons
    ✭✭✭
    This is absolutely disgusting, both with the hacking and what the hacker thought would be a fantastic thing to say. Hopefully everything gets resolved soon - really sorry to hear about this happening to you @ZOS_GinaBruno :(
    borderlinesakura on PS4 EU | CP780+

My Fancy Freedom Fighters:
    • Silaena Arethi | DPS | Dark Elf Magicka Dragonknight | EP
    • Raharri | DPS | Khajiit Stamina Warden | AD
    • Jinala at-Azeth | DPS | Redguard Stamina Nightblade | DC
    • Andur Revas | DPS | Dark Elf Magicka Sorcerer | EP
    • Marianne Chauvry | Healer | Breton Magicka Templar | DC
    • Adrian Attius | Tank | Imperial Stamina Warden | DC
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Zelos You should probably change the title or erase the content. She even admits that her account was compromised. You don't want the "hacker" to spread more misinformation.
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • Faunter
    Faunter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zelos wrote: »

6cnNP60.gif
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, so many weird posts here.

I am glad for you, its not true, Gina. Also i am highly disgusted by the person doing this, playing and joking about sexual violence, since its a pretty sensitive topic and nothing to joke about, its a punch into the face of every person dealing with the consequences of abusal. I have no clue, wether there is a way to find out, who that was, but if, I hope that person gonna face consequences - and i dont mean stuff like a lifetime game-ban.
    Edited by Dont_do_drugs on September 20, 2018 12:33AM

Get Stuff like this (but not this stuff)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.
    They can only bla-bla and waste gold on feeding their ego. I am disappointed."

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools
    Modular framework, now open for authors who want to add own tabs.

My Donation (Arkadius' Trade Tools Addon)
    First external ATT tab contribution.

Port to Friend's House Addon
    Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

• Judas Helviaryn
    Judas Helviaryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Zelos , you might want to edit your original post to include Gina's reply. This thread's going to keep getting knee-jerk reactions from people who tl;dr otherwise.

Glad it's not true though. Regardless of my feelings towards the developers of this game, nobody should be happy about it, were it actually true.

[snip]

[Edit to remove bait.]
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on September 20, 2018 1:33AM
  • srfrogg23
    srfrogg23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Very happy to hear that it's not true! Good luck and hopefully the Twitter thing is resolved soon.
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't even explain the different levels of emotions and thoughts going through my head right now. SUPER glad its not real, but SUPER not happy someone would hack her account and go in this direction with it. I cant.
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • The_Shadowborn
    The_Shadowborn
    ✭✭✭
    Well, so many weird posts here.

I am glad for you, its not true, Gina. Also i am highly disgusted by the person doing this, playing and joking about sexual violence, since its a pretty sensitive topic and nothing to joke about, its a punch into the face of every woman dealing with the consequences of abusal. I have no clue, wether there is a way to find out, who that was, but if, I hope that person gonna face consequences - and i dont mean stuff like a lifetime game-ban.

Think you'll find men suffer from sexual violence too #metoo
    @W_Shadowborn (PC/EU)
    - Toxic Toads
    - Noxious
    - [/s] Cyrodiil's Fist
    [/s]
  • Iselin
    Iselin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Great to hear Gina. Not that you got hacked lol, but that you're fine and all is well at work.
  • Griftimus
    Griftimus
    Soul Shriven
    I am glad to hear that the tweet was fake - on a positive note I think this community has shown just how much support we have for @Gina_Bruno

Edit: Quick posted before finished typing
    Edited by Griftimus on September 20, 2018 12:27AM
    [PC/NA] - The Phoenix Dominion is recruiting - ask me how to join today!
This discussion has been closed.