Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Cyro Kill Quest: Enemy Sorcs

Malamar1229
Malamar1229
✭✭✭✭✭
Yall going to really have a tough time completing this kill quest next update.

Should ZOS lower the quest requirement to 2 sorcs? Might get it done in a half hour in that case.

Edited by Malamar1229 on September 19, 2018 11:17AM
Makkir the Stormcaller
Makkir of Daggerfall
Check my Magicka Sorc Videos- Makkir YouTube Videos
#SorcLivesMatter
  • Eclipse0990
    Eclipse0990
    ✭✭✭

Should ZOS lower the quest requirement to 2 sorcs? Might get it done in a half hour in that case.

As long as suicide counts as 1 kill xD
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    Community Ambassador
    I thought we would have an easier time because they can't instantly use shields? :trollface:

Also I don't think an entire class will stop being played. Look at how the Templar "died" with Morrowind, or any other class has "died" before that.
    If these changes go live as they are, yeah people are going to be mad and some maybe even leave. However it won't kill the class so much people will refuse to ever play it.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    :: Unofficial Forums FAQ :: MissBizz ESO Guides :: AlcastHQ Guides :: Tamriel Foundry Forums :: UESP ESO Page :: ESO Sets :: Woeler Tank Guides :: ESO Community Discord ::
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • eso_nya
    eso_nya
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Whats the difference to now?
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    On the one hand, probably fewer sorcs. On the other hand, they'll fall over pretty quick.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Luckylancer
    Luckylancer
    ✭✭✭
    eso_nya wrote: »

Whats the difference to now?

ZoS killed all the sorcs, we dont have any lest to kill lol
  • Raammzzaa
    Raammzzaa
    ✭✭✭✭

I doubt it will be a problem at all. Remember all the huff about Templars being put to pasture last spring, or DKs before them? I still have no problem completing those kill quests either. In any case, I think the death of Sorcs has been greatly exaggerated! ;)
  • Crixus8000
    Crixus8000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will use the heavy armor skill instead of hurricane, then no one will know I'm a sorc, and I will be safe.
  • Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raammzzaa wrote: »

I doubt it will be a problem at all. Remember all the huff about Templars being put to pasture last spring, or DKs before them? I still have no problem completing those kill quests either. In any case, I think the death of Sorcs has been greatly exaggerated! ;)

Templars have allways been the best healer
    DK have allways been the best tank

Sorcs are now 110% useless.

How is this anything the same?
    Cleared Trials:
    - vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM - vCR HM -

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."
    -Someone said it, I guess.