The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.0 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Dsa and bpa need a queue finder, and a separate queue for DLC dungeons

akl77
akl77
✭✭✭✭✭
Dsa and bpa need a queue finder, it’s not harder than dlc hm
Think outside the box to improve the game ZOS, who in this age of gaming still have to manually ask in zone for a group.
You are locking good contents out.
Don’t say it’s hard, dlc hm is x2 harder and yet it’s in queue.
Edited by akl77 on September 19, 2018 1:05AM
Pc na
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also add dlc dungeons to their own separate queues, if you didn’t thought about or hear the community s voice too ZOS.
    Pc na
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you read this ZOS?

@ZOS_Finn
    Pc na
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been saying this for years it would help get more people playing the content... Arena and Trial normal modes can be done by pugs
    PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.
  • LittlePinkDot
    LittlePinkDot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    .....I want master weapons. Please give me a trial groupfinder so I can someday have a hope in hell of trying it.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    akl77 wrote: »
    Have you read this ZOS?

It does not seem many are listening.

Though it would only work for normal. Vet would be a train wreck most of the time. Skilled players would avoid it.
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    akl77 wrote: »
    Have you read this ZOS?

It does not seem many are listening.

Though it would only work for normal. Vet would be a train wreck most of the time. Skilled players would avoid it.

No vet is completely fine, it’s easier than dlc dungeons hm.
    I ask in zones for dps all the time, any dps that replies I recruit, as long as they are not below cp300 I basically don’t care. We get through it all the time, 33k score too just one hour, some have never even done dsa before. If you don’t believe me, pug a few and you’ll find out.
    Pc na
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pc na