The issues related to logging in to the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!
The Wrathstone DLC Game Pack and Update 21 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/454456/

Age Verification on the ESO News Site - Can't get past it

GarethDav
GarethDav
I can't get past the Age Verification on the New site. I put in valid MM, DD, YYYY format and when I click submit it just reverts back to the input fields.
Edited by GarethDav on September 18, 2018 6:14PM
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Try a different browser ... might do the trick.
    "May you walk on warm sands."
    "First, I would ask that you look to the poor and the suffering around Cyrodiil. Look into their hearts, and then look into your own."
    "May Auri-El's light guide you in your darkest hours."

North American (NA) PC Megaserver / Daggerfall Covenant (click to view):
    Vilerihala - Magicka Templar (Altmer ~ Dedicated Healer) ~ Màisalihna - Stamina Dragonknight (Bosmer) ~ Áhliaselia - Stamina Templar (Bosmer) ~ Thraccenia Vendicci - Stamina Sorcerer (Imperial) ~ Wenayastare - Magicka Dragonknight (Altmer) ~ Aráliavina - Stamina Nightblade (Bosmer) ~ Ysyna Rielle - Magicka Warden (Breton) ~ Rhusannah - Stamina Nightblade (Redguard) ~ Eirellonye - Magicka Nightblade (Altmer) ~ Lae'Suuriávia - Stamina Warden (Bosmer) ~ Dralora Savani - Magicka Sorcerer (Dunmer) ~ Billows-With-Incense - Magicka Warden (Argonian; Aldmeri Dominion) ~ Anísa'Vardaia - Health Dragonknight (Imperial; Aldmeri Dominion) ~ Vilinalara - Magicka Sorcerer (Altmer ~ Grand Master Crafter)
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m having the same problem, starting a few hours ago.
  • GarethDav
    GarethDav
    Sorry I forgot to mention that it does it in Chrome, Edge and IE
  • GarethDav
    GarethDav
    It's working OK now!!! :)
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Had this alot, @ZOS_GinaBruno has had it before - oddly if i used the links from socal medial like facebook etc it went through.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus - VR16 (810CP) Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-02-18 / 16-02-18
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus - Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus - Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting for : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Lunar Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | TradersOfNirn2
    Trials : Saviours

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus - L40 Dunmer Magsorc enjoying legit use of Kyne, sub 50 BG and exploring the game anew
    Heals-With-Pets - CP160+ Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
  • MW2K
    MW2K
    ✭✭✭
    Doesn't work. Tried different browsers, different DoBs, same story. Just get rid of it, please.
    Lighting braziers and dispelling wards in Tamriel since 1994