The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PTS Update 20 - Bug Reports for Character Re-Ordering

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Please report any issues you run into with character re-ordering in this thread. In general, we prefer you to use /bug in-game but if you’d rather submit a report here, please give us as much information as possible, including screenshots and/or video if applicable. Thank you!
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok this isn't a direct bug for Character Reorder as I believe the system is actually working pretty good but I thought this a good chance to raise another topic that has been bugging me for a few years now.

Are we going to see further customizations on the character screen window?

For example, I was expecting with DLC and now Chapter releases we might get access to change our backgrounds as I've been looking at the DC desert background since 2014. I imagined at least each chapter launch we should see a new background, Red Mountain for Morrowind, Arteaum for Summerset or Throat of the World for Skyrim (if the chapter ever released). You could do DLC as well as Dungeons or Alliance War for a variety of backgrounds or you could even link the character screen to a house that you have bought and decorated, perhaps have a set angle for each home. You could also provide options to customize the flag, perhaps even use Battleground flags that are linked to achievements. Endless possibilities.

Anyway I'd really love to see further options for this screen, please make it happen for next year!
    Edited by James-Wayne on September 23, 2018 9:43AM
    PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes please give us more backgrounds.
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.