The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PTS Update 20 - Bug Reports for Murkmire

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Please report any issues you run into while testing the new zone, Murkmire, in this thread. In general, we prefer you to use /bug in-game but if you’d rather submit a report here, please give us as much information as possible, including screenshots and/or video if applicable. Thank you!
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • umagon
    umagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The world boss walks-like-thunder can be crowd controlled and interrupted. Baxilt-Gah will just stand in one place after all the summoned flayers are dead for the remainder of the fight. I am not sure if baxilt is a bug or not but it did seem odd seeing the npc doesn't do much other than cast aoe and single target attacks. Baxilt doesn't cast any other adds after the multi summon; making the npc easy to solo.
  • DjMuscleboy02
    DjMuscleboy02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I logged in and my shield has a cast time, must be a bug
    Brodor - PC NA - ESO's only pure bodybuilding guild
    Hodor, but stronger
  • bardx86
    bardx86
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya shields seem to take 1 sec to cast. Could you please look in to this?
  • glavius
    glavius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Major bug with backbar enchants

Tested with Poison injection, Destructive reach and Elemental blockade, both with direct damage enchant and weapon damage enchant.

Direct damage enchant, hit while on the bar it's used from=2949 damage. Hit while procced on front bar from the dot=175 damage.

Weapon damage enchant cast on back bar but activated by dot while on front bar only buffs damage by a tiny amount. In the 40-50 damage range. While it increased around 600 if used on the main bar.
  • Snowfaeriewings
    Snowfaeriewings
    ✭✭✭
    Problem with quest the Long Legion..
    I am in Tsofeer Cavern.. I have the quest from Dradeiva.. And the next step says to talk to Dradeiva and she is no where to be found near her map marker... Reloadedui she is still no where to be found.... n8n9jxl79qgj.png
    ey2a3b51r2nm.png
  • Snowfaeriewings
    Snowfaeriewings
    ✭✭✭
    apparently you have to cross the bridge to get her to show up.....d5lzcopf8gl1.png
    on the rocks its kind of a strange place for her to show up
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Grabbed a torchbug and hard crashed. Bug report didn't pop up so I report it here.

Heavy attack with lightning staff still not aiming/targeting correctly.

Pets still re-appear from off camera after combat ends.
  • Snowfaeriewings
    Snowfaeriewings
    ✭✭✭
    The Grave singer's lodge in Dead Water Village alternates between trespassing area off and on thru the same room..
    And there was no lock to pick and the door was white and did not say trespass. yet various areas inside alternate saying it.
    Edited by Snowfaeriewings on September 17, 2018 11:39PM
  • sergif
    sergif
    Soul Shriven
    Inside Grave singer's lodge in Dead Water Village has a traspassing area only near around the curtain.
  • Snowfaeriewings
    Snowfaeriewings
    ✭✭✭
    I got it in 2 separate places in there... one was near the curtain and one was near a corner of the left side of the room
  • sergif
    sergif
    Soul Shriven
    In Theet Of Sithis there is an invisible wall on either side of the room on the stairs and you can not climb the stairs, nor do the enemies on the back part of the stair are attacking.
    lfne84qtlf4r.png
    12zooim45d68.png
  • sergif
    sergif
    Soul Shriven
    In Theet Of Sithis in the oposite chamber, the same thing (invisible wall on the stairs). in this case you can go over the edge of the stair.
    lbz9c7smh4np.png

• WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    trowlk wrote: »
    NPCs aren't articulating/moving their mouth when they are talking

Also noticed this. I was putting in /bugs until I realized ALL the NPCs had the problem. :s
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Jsmalls
    Jsmalls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For some reason my damage shields have a cast time. Considering they are my class's only reactive defense there is no possible way this could be intended.

This bug is game breaking for Magblades, light armor MagWardens, and MagSorcs.

Please fix as soon as possible.
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The invisible walls inside the Teeth of Sithis are blocking two quests from being completed: The Weight of Words and She Who Eats the Light. Both quests have objectives which are blocked by the invisible walls.
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The reward box for the world boss daily quest is dropping gear at level 1 instead of gear at my level CP 160.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adding this here for someone that tested in the Templar thread:
    - Cresant sweep scales off physical penetration instead of Magicka penetration.

Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's odd, but picking up Scuttleblooms seems to make nearby ones non-interactive for a duration. They lose the yellow glow and don't react to any player at all. Leaving the area and waiting for a while seems to allow new Scuttleblooms that you see to become interactive.
  • fullheartcontainer
    fullheartcontainer
    ✭✭✭✭
    In Cyrodiil, enemy NPCs are able to flip flags for the towns. I was soloing Cropsford and noticed flags flipping behind me. I suspected an enemy player so I stealthed near a flag I had flipped. Shortly after, the enemy NPCs respawned and they flipped the flags by being present. It seems NPCs are on all three flags and respawn so fast you can't take them quick enough.
    Edited by fullheartcontainer on September 19, 2018 10:54PM
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nobody moved their mouths when I spoke to them in Murkmire. The entire area was like that. I started writing down a list of the characters with non-moving mouths, but it was literally all of them, no matter where I went.
    Perhaps you just haven't gotten around to making their mouths move yet?
    I play on PC/NA.
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please report any issues you run into while testing the new zone, Murkmire, in this thread. In general, we prefer you to use /bug in-game but if you’d rather submit a report here, please give us as much information as possible, including screenshots and/or video if applicable. Thank you!

Seems to be a problem with arctic blast. It doesnt do any damage any more!
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
  • StaticWave
    StaticWave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dizzy swing is bugged. You have to have your cursor on the target for it the channel. If your cursor is just slightly off target, the channel stops.
    Platform:
    PC NA

Main:
    Static Wave - AD stamsorc

• Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In Cyrodiil, enemy NPCs are able to flip flags for the towns. I was soloing Cropsford and noticed flags flipping behind me. I suspected an enemy player so I stealthed near a flag I had flipped. Shortly after, the enemy NPCs respawned and they flipped the flags by being present. It seems NPCs are on all three flags and respawn so fast you can't take them quick enough.

That’s hilarious actually.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Dulfy
    Dulfy
    ✭✭✭
    Bugs I have encountered so far

* Grave Mementos - Cannot interact with the fourth and last Dead-Water Bones I need to pick up to finish the world boss daily
    * Friend of the Murkmire - Cannot complete the Resplendent Rootmender objective of the achievement even though I already completed all the quests
    Dulfy.net - MMO guides & blog
    Skyshards & Lorebooks guide | ESO-fashion - armor gallery | Quests guide
  • Debutante_Savant
    Debutante_Savant
    Soul Shriven
    Dulfy wrote: »

* Grave Mementos - Cannot interact with the fourth and last Dead-Water Bones I need to pick up to finish the world boss daily
    * Friend of the Murkmire - Cannot complete the Resplendent Rootmender objective of the achievement even though I already completed all the quests

I am having the same issue with the Friend of the Murkmire. Completed last quest, achievement not fulfilled. Absolutely NO quests left in the entire zone. NPC that gave quest is no longer there.
  • IronMercer
    IronMercer
    ✭✭✭

I too am encountering this same error. All quests done, achievement won't register.
    IRON MERCER
    >:) DESPERTA FERRO!! >:)

www.checksixgaming.com
  • Elboron
    Elboron
    ✭✭
    IronMercer wrote: »

I too am encountering this same error. All quests done, achievement won't register.

Same here - Friend if the Murkmire achievement won't register.
  • brandyvicious
    brandyvicious
    ✭✭✭
    You have to complete Resplendent Rootmender - which is a separate achievement - in order to complete Friend of Murkmire. You have to complete 30 Root-Whisper dailies :)
    Edited by brandyvicious on November 10, 2018 8:26PM
    PS5/NA: brandyvicious-