Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®4: NA megaserver for maintenance – May 24, 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC) – 3:00PM EDT (19:00 UTC)

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/475853/
Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 28, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)

Port to player house?

labambao
labambao
✭✭✭
is there any addon that will teleport me to player house? like i make an players @userid in addon settings and have button to jump to his house. even if i havent him in friends and we dont share same guilds?
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    labambao wrote: »
    is there any addon that will teleport me to player house? like i make an players @userid in addon settings and have button to jump to his house. even if i havent him in friends and we dont share same guilds?

The API does support that, and you can probably find it pretty commonly as a side feature in a bunch of different addons.

If you JUST want to be able to jump to anyone's house, then you can run
    /script JumpToHouse("@name")

Currently my Group Manager Addon (in signature link) comes close via the raid invite panel, but the current version doesn't allow you to place arbitrary names in the lists. I can add it in my next update if you'd like though.
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
  • labambao
    labambao
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for info. It would be great if you add that function in your addon!
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Port To Friend's House

comes close, command line or via it's window
    /ptf fav 1 etc
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy