Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Port to player house?

labambao
labambao
✭✭✭✭
is there any addon that will teleport me to player house? like i make an players @userid in addon settings and have button to jump to his house. even if i havent him in friends and we dont share same guilds?
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    labambao wrote: »
    is there any addon that will teleport me to player house? like i make an players @userid in addon settings and have button to jump to his house. even if i havent him in friends and we dont share same guilds?

The API does support that, and you can probably find it pretty commonly as a side feature in a bunch of different addons.

If you JUST want to be able to jump to anyone's house, then you can run
    /script JumpToHouse("@name")

Currently my Group Manager Addon (in signature link) comes close via the raid invite panel, but the current version doesn't allow you to place arbitrary names in the lists. I can add it in my next update if you'd like though.
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
  • labambao
    labambao
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for info. It would be great if you add that function in your addon!
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Port To Friend's House

comes close, command line or via it's window
    /ptf fav 1 etc
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • HyekAr
    HyekAr
    ✭✭✭
    Drummerx04 wrote: »

I write this but nothing happens, why ?
    Edited by HyekAr on September 2, 2021 10:26AM
  • M0R_Gaming
    M0R_Gaming
    ✭✭✭
    HyekAr wrote: »

(Assuming you are not on stadia/console)

Make sure that the @ name is spelt correctly. Theres also a chance that the command will look like it did nothing, this is just visual, you will get ported after like 10s. You can also move then redo the command and then the visual should appear again.

I highly recommend port to friend though, especially if you dont like memorizing commands.
    • PC/NA - PvP/PvE AD Magsorc main
    • Former Emp, All HMs but DSR
    My addons
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HyekAr wrote: »

Could be that the person you named doesn’t have visitor permissions at their primary residence. Or maybe you didn’t type the name or code exactly right.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Alamakot
    Alamakot
    ✭✭✭
    I'm using "Go Home" addon - in Minion in Homestead section. You can set hotkeys for (afair) 10+ friends
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just to make sure: You need to replace @name with the @<displayNameOfTheAccountToPortTo> as @name was only an example :D
    AND you need the rights to be able to port to that account's main defined house (primary residence).