Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Aspiring Healer LF PvP guild

xGhost91x
xGhost91x
I recently turned my magicka Templar into a healer and I'm looking for a Daggerfall Covenant PvP guild to play with. My Gamertag is xGhost91x if anyone has a spot open.
  • imredneckson
    imredneckson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xGhost91x wrote: »
    I recently turned my magicka Templar into a healer and I'm looking for a Daggerfall Covenant PvP guild to play with. My Gamertag is xGhost91x if anyone has a spot open.

Make sure you list what platform and have server you're on.
    Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
    Member of the GvG Community

Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
    Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_***_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
    Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
    High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
    High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)
  • xGhost91x
    xGhost91x
    Oh yeah, my bad. I'm on Xbox One NA.
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a small scale group that might be of interest to you. We run 3-5 stamina toons. We currently do not have a healer but it would be great to add one to the team. Contact me on xbox if you are interested.

GT - montiferus
  • xGhost91x
    xGhost91x
    montiferus wrote: »
    I have a small scale group that might be of interest to you. We run 3-5 stamina toons. We currently do not have a healer but it would be great to add one to the team. Contact me on xbox if you are interested.

GT - montiferus

If you don't mind me asking, what guild are you with?
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

GT - montiferus

GT - montiferus

It isnt a specific guild per se but a collection of guys who enjoy playing together. HMU on xbox sometime. You can run with us one night to see if it works out.