The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Crimson Protectorate Recruitment

Reignmaker223
Reignmaker223
Soul Shriven
Hey guys! A (basically) brand new guild I've created is looking to expand its ranks, so if you'd like to be a part of something special, let me know! The Crimson Protectorate is a largely casual, social guild with an emphasis on creating a tight-knit group of friends to run dungeons with, play pvp with, and just help out when needed. At the moment we're around 20ish members so trials are not really possible yet, but we'll be getting to that too.

Features of our guild and plans for activity include:

Weekly Events (skyshard hunting, zone completion, arena runs, Cyrodil nights)

A ranking system with real weight behind it (officers have power in the guild)

A clean slate, which provides members who join early an opportunity for influence they wouldn't have access to in other guilds

An Aldmeri Dominion focus in PvP

A master crafter

Several helpful members to show new players the ropes

This guild is not meant to be like most guilds in ESO. I have no interest in gaining members just for the count, so players just looking for potential perks are not going to last. We are meant to be something you actively engage with, even if its once or twice a week. There is no due system at the moment, but we might be introducing a 1k a week due in the near future to help fund giveaways and our guild hall, but other than that, there is no real in-game requirement to join, level-wise or anything. The only thing that is a must for us is joining our discord server, where you will find all announcements and conversation.

If all this sounds like something for you, leave a comment and I'll be sure to get you in!