The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Stamina shouldn’t be a resource for skills attack

• coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    coop500 wrote: »
    I know we should make a thread focused around how many Lucifer GIFS we can relate to ESO with~

tumblr_p1at7ay44o1vggg7ao2_540.gif

There's so many lovely choices, wouldn't you say~?
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
  • f047ys3v3n
    f047ys3v3n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While there are a few posts in spite of others, on a serious thought, stamina should not be a resource used for skill attacks.

Sprinting, heavy attack, blocking...sure

Any skill should use only Magicka because many are not possible without a power. I don’t recall TES having another main resource

KISS

Basically, correct.

Many of us suggested changing magica to "power" back in the 1.5 days and having it scale all attacks whereas stam would be only defense. ZOS was making plans to balance magica and stam at this point in development. They made perhaps the more lore friendly choice but certainly the one that would be more difficult to balance, lead to most skills having no real choice on morphs, and restricting weapon choices a lot more.

Since we are 3 years later, balance is not in a good place, and people are finding the stam / mag morphs and weapon choices pretty limiting, it is pretty clear that you know who made the wrong call on that one. It was a pretty big wrong call but not as big as: ignoring cheat engine, ending soft caps, or adding champion points. Lots of wrong calls on very basic decisions that ZOS got lots of good player feedback on.
    I am mostly pleased with the current state of ESO. Please do continue to ban cheaters though and you guys have to find out who is duping gold and how because the economy is currently non-functional.