Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

1650 Crown increase from 1500

• elijafire
    elijafire
    ✭✭✭
    Sandnessen wrote: »
    Copy-paste from the link above:

Membership’s New Benefits

Starting on November 13, ESO Plus will include the following additional rewards for all platforms:

Even More Crowns

As an ESO Plus member, you will receive an additional 150 Crowns as part of your monthly stipend, bringing your total to 1650 per month. Note that if you are partly though a 3- or 6-month membership, you will be credited your bonus crowns by the end of November.

As long as a player's membership will be active beyond November 13, they'll get credited 1650 Crowns from that month and ahead for the duration of their membership.

For an example, buying a six months ESO PLUS membership today, will at least grant you 1500+1650x5=9750 Crowns.

And if only two days of ESO PLUS in the start of April is enough to grant Crowns for that entire month, you can add another 1650 Crowns to that amount.

Maybe anyone can confirm if two'ish days of a month is enough to be credited the currently 1500 Crowns for that entire month? I don't have ESO PLUS, so I don't know exxactly how that works o:)
    Also, is it possible to purchase multiple memberships, making them stack in length of time? :o

This was proven false today by @beardedcheg on his twitch whose sub auto resubbed yesterday and lost all his 150 extra per month for the next 3 months.
  • lagrue
    lagrue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    elijafire wrote: »

Starting on November 13, ESO Plus will include the following additional rewards for all platforms:

Even More Crowns

As an ESO Plus member, you will receive an additional 150 Crowns as part of your monthly stipend, bringing your total to 1650 per month. Note that if you are partly though a 3- or 6-month membership, you will be credited your bonus crowns by the end of November.

As long as a player's membership will be active beyond November 13, they'll get credited 1650 Crowns from that month and ahead for the duration of their membership.

For an example, buying a six months ESO PLUS membership today, will at least grant you 1500+1650x5=9750 Crowns.

And if only two days of ESO PLUS in the start of April is enough to grant Crowns for that entire month, you can add another 1650 Crowns to that amount.

Maybe anyone can confirm if two'ish days of a month is enough to be credited the currently 1500 Crowns for that entire month? I don't have ESO PLUS, so I don't know exxactly how that works o:)
    Also, is it possible to purchase multiple memberships, making them stack in length of time? :o

This was proven false today by @beardedcheg on his twitch whose sub auto resubbed yesterday and lost all his 150 extra per month for the next 3 months.

I'm sure if he contacted support they'd fix it. It seems most likely that his auto renewal was horribly timed in synch with the update. Doesn't mean it's false - just means he's the one unlucky sap out there to have his auto renewal happen at a very bad time.

People like me who are 3 months in a 6 months sub will almost certainly see our rewards.

This guy's situation is an outstandingly unlucky happening, but I'm sure ZOS would still honour it and pay him out.
    Edited by lagrue on October 22, 2018 6:28PM
    PSN ID (NA only): Zuzu_With_a_Z
    *GRAND MASTER CRAFTER*

"You must defeat me every time. I need defeat you only once"
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

The new ESO+ benefits don't go live until November 13.
    lagrue wrote: »
    To piggy back on this - console players will most likely receive it paid out lump sum right away, as our ESO Plus is also paid out that way. We don't get a "monthly" allotment like PC, it's all dropped on us instantly on sub. I bet PC players will be paid out 150 monthly the same way Plus is paid out to them, but idk.

I have a year or two more of sub still so I imagine I'll be looking at a nice ~2000-3000 crowns lump sum.

I'm guessing you're on PS4, as XB is strictly a monthly sub, so we get 1500 crowns each month. On PC, if you purchase a 6-month sub, you get your crowns upfront (9,000, soon to be 9900). If you sub monthly on PC, then yes, it works the same as on XB, where you get 1500 (soon to be 1650) crowns every month when your sub renews.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on October 23, 2018 8:55PM
  • lagrue
    lagrue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »

The new ESO+ benefits don't go live until November 13.
    lagrue wrote: »
    To piggy back on this - console players will most likely receive it paid out lump sum right away, as our ESO Plus is also paid out that way. We don't get a "monthly" allotment like PC, it's all dropped on us instantly on sub. I bet PC players will be paid out 150 monthly the same way Plus is paid out to them, but idk.

I have a year or two more of sub still so I imagine I'll be looking at a nice ~2000-3000 crowns lump sum.

I'm guessing you're on PS4, as XB is strictly a monthly sub, so we get 1500 crowns each month. On PC, if you purchase a 6-month sub, you get your crowns upfront (9,000, soon to be 9900). If you sub monthly on PC, then yes, it works the same as on XB, where you get 1500 (soon to be 1650) crowns every month when your sub renews.

Ah indeed I am. On PS4 it pays out immediately, I had no idea XB was in line with the PC there. Interesting.

Also thank you for pointing out the date change, that's one mystery solved and also prevents me from being totally confused when the 5th rolls around :)
    PSN ID (NA only): Zuzu_With_a_Z
    *GRAND MASTER CRAFTER*

"You must defeat me every time. I need defeat you only once"
  • Qyrk
    Qyrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Even More Crowns

@elijafire correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the reason why @beardedcheg didn't receive his extra crowns is because this benefit doesn't START until AFTER Nov 13??
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    When exactly will this occur, and if I buy a six months sub right now and you change it in 4 months will I get 2 months worth of the extra crowns (300) for example?

Eli

As stated in ZOS Article, my dear GM, at the End of November you get the extra Crowns. I start on November 01 my next 3 Months
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months
  • OrdoHermetica
    OrdoHermetica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jazdia wrote: »

As to stacking memberships, to my knowledge that can’t occur. It’s monthly, 3 monthly or 6 monthly with an automatic renewal.

It can, actually. If you purchase it through the Twitch store, you're purchasing x number of months of ESO. Source: when the Twitch Store for ESO launched I purchased 9 months of ESO+ through it.