The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

All Bank Items Gone *Returning Player*

thomashlairdb16_ESO
thomashlairdb16_ESO
Soul Shriven
Hi, I've just returned to ESO after a few years to find my bank completely empty, I had hundreds of items in there, crafting mats etc.

How to proceed from here, help!
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, I've just returned to ESO after a few years to find my bank completely empty, I had hundreds of items in there, crafting mats etc.

How to proceed from here, help!

If you are an ESO+ member, the items all went into your crafting bag. Open up inventory, and look for the craft bag tab.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • thomashlairdb16_ESO
    thomashlairdb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I am not an ESO plus member, though I was in the past. But there was a lot more than just crafting mats in there!
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'd send a ticket asap, inquiring ZOS.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd send a ticket asap, inquiring ZOS.

This but unless what happened was recent it’s unlikely they can help in any manner as the history should be gone.

I’d suggest OP change his/her passwords for both the game and email as it’s just as likely someone hacked both and took the items. It’s especuslly so if you had much gold and it’s missing as well.