Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Xbox One - EU Need help finding Crafting Motif Chapters

Saren_Arterius
I have searched every Guild Store for days, and I've had zero luck. From my understanding, these aren't even particularly rare, yet I'm going blind searching through the Guild Stores (we could really use a keyword search function btw) for several hours each day.

Can someone please help me find the Motif Chapters for Xivkyn Staves and Assassins League Shields? I have seen every single other chapter of each of these styles, but neither of these specific ones (unless people are being super greedy, because I'm limiting my upper budget). Even Xivkyn Chests showed up for 10K, which I cannot buy as I don't have enough spare gold right now. Anyway, please message my GT (Ephidel) and help me find these things. I need another storage chest as my bank is full, but the master writs I have require these things to complete. Just my luck seeing as I have about 10/14 chapters for both of these styles, but I'm missing the ones I need. Love the RNG.