The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

LOOKING FOR GUILD

F4llenPaladin
Hi, started playing again, have a stam temp, lvl 50 cp 24.
looking for guild to game with.
on most nights.
GT F4llen Paladion
  • CeeJonesy
    CeeJonesy
    ✭✭✭
    Hey. You should have a look at Asarø. We are a social guild who mainly play pvp for EP, however, we do cross alliance so team doesn't really matter much.

We have over 100 active members (getting closer to 150 now) who play most nights of the week. Our members are all 18+ and we try to make sure people get along, only one rule - Don't be a ****.

We have weekly events (dungeon nights, leveling nights, lorebook nights, trial runs two nights a week) and we are going to start doing monthly dueling tournaments with large payouts (100-500k) from next month.
    PC EU | XBOX EU
  • F4llenPaladin
    Hi,
    Sounds like we could have some fun together.
    I have only been in Cryodil a little, as most time spend PVE by myself.
    I have stacked for group runs for some end content, but always seemed to get dumped with people way above my skill level (400+ cp'ers).
    I would be happy to run either PVP or PVE, but personal preference is PVE.
    Still not found my ideal build for my character, I tend to try and run a tank style with some heal abilities, as tend to play single player.
    oh, have about 6/7 traits on most stuff for crafting.
    I try and get on most nights for an hour or so, however Thursday is my main gaming night.

my GT is :F4llen Paladin
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • CeeJonesy
    CeeJonesy
    ✭✭✭
    Hi,
    Sounds like we could have some fun together.
    I have only been in Cryodil a little, as most time spend PVE by myself.
    I have stacked for group runs for some end content, but always seemed to get dumped with people way above my skill level (400+ cp'ers).
    I would be happy to run either PVP or PVE, but personal preference is PVE.
    Still not found my ideal build for my character, I tend to try and run a tank style with some heal abilities, as tend to play single player.
    oh, have about 6/7 traits on most stuff for crafting.
    I try and get on most nights for an hour or so, however Thursday is my main gaming night.

my GT is :F4llen Paladin

Hey I sent you an invite. We have a trials night on Thursdays. Currently farming normal cloudrest for pve sets mainly but we try to squeeze at least one weekly trial in on top of that.

When you join either ask in guild chat about it or message one of our trial leaders (Lyusaur or DKG Storm). We usually start around 8pm and go till people get bored. More focused with a bit of banter than tryharding though so don't worry if you feel below level, you will catch up in time and we don't mind helping where we can.
    PC EU | XBOX EU
  • F4llenPaladin
    how do i join in the fun, I was on Thursday, but looking at the Guild chat, there was only 1 member on.

• CeeJonesy
    CeeJonesy
    ✭✭✭
    Our guild mostly plays 5pm-11pm on weekdays from what I can see. Thursday night we had trials night and did a few runs of cloudrest to get a few members gear they needed.

If you want to join in you can always just type in guild chat asking for an invite to the party chat. Sadly at the moment the in-game voice chat is a little broken and some people cant join the guild channel for some reason, so we tend to use xbox parties for now.
    PC EU | XBOX EU
  • F4llenPaladin
    ok, i shall be on tonight for a bit, i shall attempt to join in anything going on. thanks
  • Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you've still got a guild slot free I'll invite you to a friendly pve guild. Have events on every night apart from Wednesday so there's always something to do :)
    @Sparr0w so I get the notification
    Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
    Tank: NB | DK | Warden
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH
    PC (EU) - Sparrxw | CP 810+
    Heal: Templar | Sorc
    Tank: DK | NB
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH + GS
  • F4llenPaladin
    sweet, I will be on thursday next. look forward to some PVE adventures...
  • Chrysa1is
    Chrysa1is
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If youre interested, my werewolf guild Watchdogs are looking for new members. We run dungeons as werewolves and destroy. msg my gamertag: Chrysa1is if you want to join
  • Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @F4llenPaladin Did you get an invite to guild? I wasn't on for a couple days so posted in guild discord & just assumed you would have been invited :sweat_smile:
    @Sparr0w so I get the notification
    Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
    Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
    Tank: NB | DK | Warden
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH
    PC (EU) - Sparrxw | CP 810+
    Heal: Templar | Sorc
    Tank: DK | NB
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH + GS