The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

ESO+ in Murkmire

AlienatedGoat
AlienatedGoat
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
So did we ever get an answer one way or another regarding the bumped ESO+ crowns for subbers who have existing subs past Murkmire?

My 6 month comes up for renewal in like 2 weeks and it would be nice to know if I should go ahead and renew, or if I should not renew (or float 1-month subs) to avoid losing out on the extra crowns after Murkmire.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom ??
PC-NA Goat
  • Casdha
    Casdha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well mine renewed on the 21st, depending on the launch day they might prorate and give me an additional allotment for unused months but I'm not holding my breath. I can tell you any part of them were not in my freshly renewed 6 month sub, I just got my usual 9000 crowns.

Mine isn't set to renew again until Feb 2019, I can't calculate how much I may miss out on until a launch date is announced.
    Proud member of the Psijic Order - The first wave - The 0.016%

• Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keeping your ESO+ subscription active is more important than missing out on 125 crowns ... regardless of when the change occurs.
  • Jhalin
    Jhalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’d say play it safe and float on one months until it official changes over
  • Galarthor
    Galarthor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's highly doubtful since at that point you already received your crown allotment.
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Galarthor wrote: »
    It's highly doubtful since at that point you already received your crown allotment.

Yah I just did a 3-month. It should run out about the time Murkmire releases.

That way I get all the extra crowns after Murkmire, no help from ZOS needed.
    PC-NA Goat
  • ol_BANK_lo
    ol_BANK_lo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keeping your ESO+ subscription active is more important than missing out on 125 crowns ... regardless of when the change occurs.

Are we only getting 125 more monthly crowns?
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the article it states
    Note that if you are partly though a 3- or 6-month membership, you will be credited your bonus crowns by the end of November.

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/54825
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I will happily pay for eso plus regardless of added crowns...... If they never update to nerfmire.... :)

Until that is announced or there is a VERY kind update to sorc imma stay without a craft bag
    Edited by ezio45 on October 17, 2018 10:21AM
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    The change will occur in the Middle of November and , according to a answer Gina Bruno gave in another Thread, at the End of November, we get the extra Crowns, i have to renew at the End of this Month
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ixie wrote: »
    In the article it states
    Note that if you are partly though a 3- or 6-month membership, you will be credited your bonus crowns by the end of November.

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/54825

Ty for the link. I originally posted this question in August back when there was no answer.
    PC-NA Goat