The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Who's the female elf in the Summerset start screen?

Violynne
Violynne
✭✭✭✭✭
I clearly recognize Razum-dar, but I don't know who the elf is.

She's the one from the ESO trailer movie a few years ago, that much I can tell, but I've not seen any of those characters in the game.

I was just curious if she is in the game.
  • kitcat300_ESO
    kitcat300_ESO
    ✭✭
    Her costume is available in the crown store. It refers to her as the nameless Altmer hero.

Same with the Breton and Nord.
  • Shievarei
    Shievarei
    ✭✭✭
    None of the 3 trailer main characters are in-game characters.
  • rafaelcsmaia
    rafaelcsmaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe the heroes from the trailers were supposed to represent the alliance leaders, however only the elf resembles ayrenn, the nord one you could say somewhat resembles the skald king and the breton is just a wtf
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think they have names, so in my headcanon I thought up the most lore-appropriate names I could.

Susan, David, and Steve
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Vesper_BR
    Vesper_BR
    ✭✭✭
    I think they represent a stereotype of the player, if he is one of the alliances.
    VESPER BR - MAGICKA DRAGONKNIGHT - GRAND OVERLORD + FLAWLESS CONQUEROR (1070 CP / 01-01-2018)
    XBOX ONE - NA - EBONHEART PACT BRASIL
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Cadbury wrote: »
    I don't think they have names, so in my headcanon I thought up the most lore-appropriate names I could.

Susan, David, and Steve

Let me guess, Susan is the Nord, David the Breton and the Altmer is Steve?
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Susan, David, and Steve

Let me guess, Susan is the Nord, David the Breton and the Altmer is Steve?

Don't be silly.

David is obviously the Altmer.
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe the heroes from the trailers were supposed to represent the alliance leaders, however only the elf resembles ayrenn, the nord one you could say somewhat resembles the skald king and the breton is just a wtf

Unless Ayrenn dyed her hair red and the Skald-king went grey-haired and was killed by Mannimarco...not so much.
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice if the hero's were in game even tho only the elf hero is still alive since the Breton hero is undead and the Nord hero is implied to have been killed by Mannimarco
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They represent heroes of the alliances, so in a way - you. You can also notice how their fighting styles are different, one is clearly a Nightblade, other a Sorcerer and Nord is most likely a Dragonknight. Tempars are left out as usually.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RebornV3x wrote: »
    It would be nice if the hero's were in game even tho only the elf hero is still alive since the Breton hero is undead and the Nord hero is implied to have been killed by Mannimarco

The Nord hero ends up in Coldharbor, so I assume he becomes the Vestige of that universe.
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They represent heroes of the alliances, so in a way - you. You can also notice how their fighting styles are different, one is clearly a Nightblade, other a Sorcerer and Nord is most likely a Dragonknight. Tempars are left out as usually.

So the Nightblade dies easily, the DK valiantly sacrifices himself to ol' Manni, and the Sorcerer is the last one alive.

Huh...

Well played, ZOS
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So the Nightblade dies easily, the DK valiantly sacrifices himself to ol' Manni, and the Sorcerer is the last one alive.

Huh...

Well played, ZOS

Yeah man, AD wins of course.
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Nah they are just nameless heroes of each alliance.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Huh...

Well played, ZOS

You're missing the big picture...

Nightblades

Dying

This is proof that Sorcerer is really the Golden Child of ESO

#BuffNightblades
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobes"

(wardrobes of Traitor's Vault not pictured and subject to nerf)
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Huh...

Well played, ZOS

I think the point of the story is that they all unite against Molag Bal, not so much who wins and who doesn't (considering that we don't actually know how the rest of their armies were doing, just because only the elf is left alive, doesn't mean AD won).

I'm also wondering where's the Templar in those trailers, because its literally the only thing missing, because we do have a Warden.
    Edited by Izaki on August 27, 2018 3:25PM
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Huh...

Well played, ZOS

You're missing the big picture...

Nightblades

Dying

This is proof that Sorcerer is really the Golden Child of ESO

#BuffNightblades

haha nice try, but no. :)