Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Why does the Breton Hero Armor make your toon look fat and bald?

ck37090
ck37090
✭✭✭✭
I kinda wanted to get the costume because I liked it from the original trailer...but when I preview it on my toons it looks like they are fat and the hood rides high on the head making them look bald...and the jacket looks like it is a couple sizes too small for him...fat guy in a little coat :p
  • Zelos
    Zelos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are also suppose to be skin showing from the top of the thighs on females like in the summerset pic and its not there, FALSE ADVERTISING ZOS
    Aeonhack - AD Stamina Nightblade - 5 Star General

CP1200

Creator and user of "Questionable" addons and game mechanics.
  • Shinshadow
    Shinshadow
    ✭✭✭✭
    The breton hero costume is a frickin' joke. Thank Talos that we have outfits now that we can customize ourselves.
  • BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Because the outfit is made from failure and regret.
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ck37090 wrote: »
    I kinda wanted to get the costume because I liked it from the original trailer...but when I preview it on my toons it looks like they are fat and the hood rides high on the head making them look bald...and the jacket looks like it is a couple sizes too small for him...fat guy in a little coat :p

The bretons are the Greeks of elder scrolls
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• Mattock_Romulus
    Mattock_Romulus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You say Fat and Bald as if that's a bad thing...
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmguy1234 wrote: »

I literally have a fat, bald Greek cousin. Still not sure how I feel about your statement, though. *Gives you the side-eye*
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    usmguy1234 wrote: »

I literally have a fat, bald Greek cousin. Still not sure how I feel about your statement, though. *Gives you the side-eye*

I have Greek heritage as well. Macedon to be exact.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks and moves like a wetsuit.
  • StamWhipCultist
    StamWhipCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because most bretons are fat and bald. Guess its from all these cheeses, wine and war.
  • huschdeguddzje
    huschdeguddzje
    ✭✭✭✭
    I actually like that costume
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Other than the elven costume they don't really resemble the trailers at all... Really shows how poor the eso engine is or the designers were incredibly lazy..
  • JJBoomer
    JJBoomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ck37090 how can you just get the costume? Wasn't it a limited store item, or is there another way of buying it?
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @JJBoomer
    It's in the crown crate section of the store (epic rewards if I'm not mistaking). You can buy it for 100 gems right now.
    Kind of a rip off price since I tend to agree with OP about its...shape..
    Edited by StormChaser3000 on August 25, 2018 12:04PM
  • ck37090
    ck37090
    ✭✭✭✭
    JJBoomer wrote: »
    @ck37090 how can you just get the costume? Wasn't it a limited store item, or is there another way of buying it?

Yeah... It's up for sale now for 100 gems
  • Sporvan
    Sporvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's still the single worst item ever released on the crown store.
  • ck37090
    ck37090
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sporvan wrote: »

I can't agree with that... As much as I despise the way they made it look... There are far dumber things for sale... In fact most other things are worse... Like eyeshadow, eyelashes, stupid hairstyles, etc... It is the biggest travesty though
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I can't agree with that... As much as I despise the way they made it look... There are far dumber things for sale... In fact most other things are worse... Like eyeshadow, eyelashes, stupid hairstyles, etc... It is the biggest travesty though

Wavy Triple Braided Updo comes to mind :lol:
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • Sporvan
    Sporvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Subjective I know, but I can't help but feel like this is some sticky rubber gimp suit every time my character walks around in it. It's truly horrific and I think there was like a 30 page outcry at how terrible it was for the ridiculous crown price.
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭

cracks me up every time.

giphy.gif

• JesQu
    JesQu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zelos wrote: »
    There are also suppose to be skin showing from the top of the thighs on females like in the summerset pic and its not there, FALSE ADVERTISING ZOS

Thats the elven hero armor lol