Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

jewelry crafting dailies reward changes are NOT awesome

• qbit
    qbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the heads up. Sounds as though it’s working as intended. I’m going to delist my jewlery tempers and relist with about another 30% markup.
  • qbit
    qbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need an open source MMO that we can review the RNG code for. I swear I spent 39 undaunted keys going for ilambris shoulders. Never got it until I used one ONE key at like 3 am. Then bam ilambris shoulder.

I think ZOS might include such variables as time of day and other shenanigans in their RNG code.
  • Malborn66
    Malborn66
    ✭✭✭
    I am doing 10 Jewellery Writs a day (all Level 4 or 5) and getting about one or two Gold fragments per day.
    I am getting slightly less Surveys though.

To be honest the Zircon plating seems to be the choke point.
    They seem to be on the same chances as the Chromium without the benefit of turning up anywhere else.

I am accumulating Chromium faster than Zircon by a significant amount.

Even with the reduction in quantities required to improve, the lack of Zircon is what is stopping me improving gear.

I do not see any point in doing jewellery writs as that would eat up the already scarce Zircon and the rewards are insufficient.

Malborn
    PC-EU
  • Marcusito
    Marcusito
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if the RNG is relative to crafters as a whole or your individual account or character even. I don’t have a max jewcrafter yet but I have 7 max characters completing 42 max level writs a day. I’m not even breaking even on the mats I’m using to create the writs.

At a minimum I’d like to see Jewel crafting hirelings.
  • Marcusito
    Marcusito
    ✭✭✭
    Mureel wrote: »
    mrtrask23 wrote: »
    Oh for crafters, if you want to level jewelry crafting easiest and fastest way is to have a Master Crafter craft CP150 rings for you to break down (White), takes approximately 500..

No way. MUCH FASTER is Alik'r dolmen farm!

Farming I can do. What drops here that makes it worthwhile?