The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Congrats to EP for Winning Vivec

Ashlen
Ashlen
Soul Shriven
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZokzkLbzXo

Well guys,we did it, great team work everyone! After taking all that @Wrobel could throw at us, we have won this campaign--again,good team work everyone.

From the start,we had everything stacked against us! The lag affecting EP way more than the other factions,always outnumbered,and Wrobel keeping proc sets to prevent us from destroying the huge blue and yellow blobs while solo. Somehow we were lucky enough to have VEHEMENCE not compete for once, and they did so while wearing a disguise tabard and only stacking with all of the other AD guilds consistently--plus,an undisclosed VE member was leading the AD Guild Alliance weekly.

Unfortunately for EP, our dominance lessened with too many of our EP brethen getting locked out of the campaign due to the crashes and the bandwagon AD/DC players bringing their bad habits over. And in return, AD got a lot of EP swapping over to stack in their multi-guild zergs: members from Dracarys,Invictus,et al were consistently spotted trying to help AD do well.

Alas, AD needs a pity win at this point. No amount of guild stacking in NA primetime or Oceanic primetime can help them. Dom Dom, DK,VE, Telel,Dopey Bears,RAM,TKG,Ni,Venatus,Samurai Spirit,Igni Veritas,DiG,Nocturnal,et al can stack their guilds in the same spot and outnumber the other factions' guilds 5 to 1 all they want, but quality is better than quanity, AD: This campaign proved it, that mighty stack of TKNiRAMatus pvdooring during NA morning couldn't maintain 1st for AD. What an utter,shameful display of incompetence to be seen from AD's failure to parlay their mediocrity into a campaign win.
The points were so close early on with EP always being outnumbered, but we dug in and leaned back from the precipice: all our hopes and dreams were teetering at that edge, doomed to fall because of the shaking ground from the AD/DC hordes marching towards us daily. They approached so close that Official Team Green's fetid breath could be smelt lingering in the air, just wafting while the bellow of the Ballista King shook the walls with his mighty wailing. However, we held on strongly! When our fps was nothing and the other factions barely seemed to be affected,we held on strongly! Worse yet was how Official Team Green was night-capping each day and how Brandon South Ga's children were exploiting invisible walls to cap keeps and bragging about it. All of this just to make sure EP was hurt, but we held on strongly.

Finally,the AD/DC bandwagoners were dealt with,and EP was able to make a strong push with VEHEMENCE not competing whatsoever. Of course, the DC and AD joined forces under the banner of the Ballista King to form an official green alliance, almost never attacking each other and always coming after the EP. This didn't deter us. We kept fighting, always outnumbered. We held on strongly.

Yellow and Blue had almost all their zergs: running sloads,other proc sets,permafrost,bleeds, steel tornado,et cetera;they had all the OP Cheat Engine bonuses(just to barely get an advantage over us). Still,we held on strongly.

Then the darkest of days came, educing memories of antediluvian evils unbeknownst to most of this generation. AD resorted to using unprecedented zergs and lag switches to lag the server for everyone except themselves, constantly taking keeps by forcing the server to lag ... GG Blizzard. Those 90 man raids to take Drake were the crux of their map control strat, due to Drake being worth 100 points. It was during these bleak times that the lag switchers took 1st, but EP persevered and overcame their night-capping and lag-switching. EP regained 1st triumphantly and meted out justice to the Official Team Green upstarts,who returned to Drake more often than they did to their mother's house to ask for money. No,you shall not have any sort of morale boost or easy currency, heathens!

Luckily for EP,the strength of the Oceanic EP team,consisting of 1 bar of unorganized pugs and no guilds,repeatedly stymied Official Team Green's efforts to bleed points during Oceanic primetime with their stacks of AD Oceanic guilds and DC's Wormhole. During the day, EP reclaimed all that yellow had stolen with their lag tactics, and they wore down the yellow tricksters,the counterfeit greek yogurt manufacturers, the false AP gainers, and the PED crew. Oceanic EP were a brutal unicorn dismantling the aspirations of the tricksters and helped EP reclaim the lead for the glorious peoples of the dragon. Praise Lord Dee Tick!

So even with more eyes on EP's 1st place spot than Tupac ever had on him,we still did it guys: we won the last competitive Vivec campaign. Red has reigned supreme, the best alliance of all, even with the others always outnumbering us, officially working together, crashing the server,and using all sorts of tricks. In the end...

EP WINS!!!!!!

Edit: As AD begged for an Official Team Green and still lost to EP this cycle(with the explicit help of Brandon South-Ga's children on DC side), various EP leads and influencers have stated that EP is focusing on farming AP this next cycle. Good luck to AD and DC fighting for the pity win this next cycle against EP pugs. Best of luck!
Edited by Ashlen on August 18, 2018 2:26AM
  • sagitter
    sagitter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude , u have 1000+ cps and don t even know that ballista is the bow skill line ultimate, and not a siege weapon,and u reported that guy , lol. Also why the hell u stood in the middle of a zerg.
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    10/10.
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This will never get old.
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those who don´t know and I guess there are many. This is an original AD banter complete with a vid.

[vid="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRu-5K1K0V8http://"]
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Ashlen
    Ashlen
    Soul Shriven
    I am proud of all the AD/DC in this thread so far. Unlike the other thread about campaign score, we don't have upset people zerging this productive and positive thread. GG ESO PvP community, we numba wan
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hahahahahaha!
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cant wait to see threads like these on the CU forum :)
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

• SilverWF
    SilverWF
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wonder, what server OP are talking about?...
    • PC EU. Ebonheart Pact. CP 1k+
    • YouTube: All ESO disguises (2014)
    • EU players are humans too! We want our maintenances in the least pop time (at deep night) and not lasted for several hours!
    • Animation canceR - is true PvP cancer! When you can't see which actions your opponent do - you can't react properly on them!
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    SilverWF wrote: »
    Wonder, what server OP are talking about?...

Does it matter :P?
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • GeneralSezme
    GeneralSezme
    ✭✭✭✭
    People actually care about winning?
    Invictus
    Cheese Engine
    HIGH LATËNCY

My bombing videos

Notable toons:
    Pact Corsair- Breton Magblade Former Emperor BWB Prolly Stole your scroll and bombed you
    Lack of Aoe caps: Prolly bombed u
    Neraz Gulio- Stamplar- Former Empress BWB
    Paints-Her-Face - prolly painted your face
    Zealot of the Great Sun- Blazeplar, frmr Emp Vivec

• Ashlen
    Ashlen
    Soul Shriven
    I know I don't care about winning. You can see me not talking about evals in AD zone chat here: EqCXZMO.jpg
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    #Weekdays
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elong wrote: »
    #Weekdays

So good.

On topic though the shame of this campain result is that AD managed second place. This is an unacceptable loss in my eyes.
    Edited by Vilestride on August 20, 2018 2:25AM
  • vane000
    vane000
    Soul Shriven
    I don't think AD needs a pitty win. MAYBE when they decide to take the next step and hit some bow light attacks we can talk about it. Honestly I don't really care for campaigns I just want to kill people.

EDIT: I just love killin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG6DifUtPvs

Edited by vane000 on August 20, 2018 6:35PM
    Panda Force (previously known as Artem Deorum)
    AD - MagDK - Empress Alessía
    AD - Bomblade - Wasnt Vd you just suck
    AD - MagSorc - Archmage Alessia
    AD - StamSorc - I Give Rapids
    AD - Stamden - Watch For The Dawnbreaker
    AD - Magden - Warden Alessia
    AD - Magplar - Alessia the Dawnbreaker
    AD - Magblade - Alessia Ravenclaw

Former Vivec Emporer
  • GeneralSezme
    GeneralSezme
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ashlen wrote: »
    I know I don't care about winning. You can see me not talking about evals in AD zone chat here: EqCXZMO.jpg

Lol you got me good
    Invictus
    Cheese Engine
    HIGH LATËNCY

My bombing videos

Notable toons:
    Pact Corsair- Breton Magblade Former Emperor BWB Prolly Stole your scroll and bombed you
    Lack of Aoe caps: Prolly bombed u
    Neraz Gulio- Stamplar- Former Empress BWB
    Paints-Her-Face - prolly painted your face
    Zealot of the Great Sun- Blazeplar, frmr Emp Vivec